for CHERUB: Of A Girl

5/9/2017 c1 Guest
Wait...I just realsized something. How does Chloe Blake know about Rat and Lauren's relationship when they're keeping it a secret. She said to him "let me see. Up to something with your girlfriend." How does she even know? Did u think about that?
3/4/2017 c1 Guest
Nooooooo

PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEAAAAASSEEEE finish this
12/14/2014 c1 Tammy
Really good 5stars
9/6/2010 c1 16Blackie Shell Paws and Furface
Are you gonna update? Really good so far :)
7/11/2007 c1 1RedDragonRider
UPDATE! NOW! Please?

This is good, I dunno if you realised but in the mission breifing it said 2-3... I didn't say what you meant. I think we all know you meant weeks but it was till odd. Just thought you ought to know :)
7/11/2007 c1 hails
Yay! 1 about a recruitment mission! Seriously, update, pretty plz? lol, dis has got 'potential' at da mo, so carry on!
4/15/2007 c1 hgfh
I like the start of this story and think you should keep writing good luck
2/18/2007 c1 Guest
STORY ROCKS
1/18/2007 c1 3crazysophie
this is so much better. pls will u will my betta, ive been tryin to email u but it wouldnt work. your so lucky people actually review you stories your the ony one who has review mine. As i said this is alot better,much more detail about what hapens and like you said more relistic. Watch out for typiong errors it might just be me but i trhink i saw some. Other than that it was really good.
11/27/2006 c5 9zDreamErz
So thats what this is... the little grey button. I didn't know what it was before you told me! LOLX. Joking... Ok, good story. Hahah.
11/4/2006 c1 sarah
well as u asked me to i read nd now im gona review...i read this story AGES ago and always thought it was great!but y hant u updated yet? crazy person! update NOW!
11/2/2006 c1 erin
oh yeah my story really rocks!
10/29/2006 c5 ebonylight
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz update! ur doin great!
10/20/2006 c5 jonni
Yo, that was kuwl, update!
10/20/2006 c4 lil raindancer
LAuren should recruit the girls. Shes cool, but not with bethany..she should die. Or James...
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »