for Past and Present

2/19/2018 c9 8ShortFandomPerson
When Michael said "Lj or me" I started to cry so much.
2/19/2018 c8 ShortFandomPerson
Are you trying to make me cry?! Because then you have succeeded so many times.
5/18/2017 c15 61parisindy
i know you wrote this 1000 years ago but i wanted you to know i really loved it and glad you wrote it
11/16/2014 c1 toast4219
I love this story its so good please continue I loved reading it please update soon :D
11/9/2013 c15 4X5 - 452 and 494
I know it's been years, a lot of years actually, since this has been updated, but it's AWESOME! I really hope it gets finished, or at least updated in the future, if its the near soon future even better. Seriously awesome and I need more!
8/15/2013 c15 just-a-reader
:( why did this have to end?!

I just spent the entire evening reading this. LOVING it. and now I am sad, because it ended? whyy?
This was amazing.
4/7/2013 c6 FioraThePendragon
Type your review for this chapter here...
11/10/2010 c15 3kt.potter93
hey-really love this story :)

pls update soon
10/7/2008 c15 PBfan15
I love this story especially all of the flashbacks they're just so interesting. I thing its great how the story goes from one spot then jumps ahead or behind to another. PLZ continue someday.
9/4/2008 c15 buddies
great update

can't wait for more
2/14/2008 c15 Write-of-Passage
Really love this story. Its so intelligently written. It never gets corny. There are so many fanfics that do get corny but this doesn't. Great writing!
9/2/2007 c14 CoolestGrlUkno
Great.
9/2/2007 c12 CoolestGrlUkno
Yay,more "protective" Dom.I love it.
9/2/2007 c11 CoolestGrlUkno
Hahahaha.That last part had me cracking up.

"What flashlight?" Michael it the candle and blew out the match.

"You know. You had it last. For that stupid sun project."

Michael at him incredulously. "Lincoln. The sun and the moon project? Yeah, I was twelve."

"Well, that was the last time I saw the flashlight, and you had it," Lincoln persisted. "I looked for it earlier but didn't see it."

"Lincoln…"

"Well, you musta put it somewhere when you were done with it."

"Done with it when I was twelve?"

"Fine, then don't. But I bet it's buried under your shit in the closet."

"Most of that shit is yours," Michael persisted. "You only pretend it's mine when you want me to go through it."

"Same difference. Mine is yours, Michael. Especially during spring cleaning." Lincoln sighed.

You have to love Lincoln lol.
9/2/2007 c10 CoolestGrlUkno
Another AMAZING chapter..again.Lol sorry it took so long to finish reading this one.I got stopped right in the middle of it the other day and haven't been able to finish it since.I hope you do pick the story back up.Lol.Here's one devoted fan that will DEFINITELY read it!
121 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »