for Words

11/14/2007 c1 JudeRockGoddess
that was awesome!

why not write a sequel ?
7/9/2007 c1 6Sixteen Candl3s
Wow, okay. Let's see...

After watching some episodes from Season 2 of Instant Star, I decided that I was craving some Jommy romance. So, I came here and looked at the myriad of choices within this section specifically written for that particular romance. To be quite honest, I was drawn in immediately to your story because of the well-written summary.

However, when I read the story itself, I was completely immersed in it. I lost myself for a few minutes, where there was only me and the story. And what a story it was. It was wonderfully written, with great undertones of passion and drama. I've found that most of the fiction that I've come across thus far lack real drama... Anyway, I'm rambling. What I mean to say is, wonderful work for a one-shot. Now, I'm off to read more of your fiction.

- Six -
7/4/2006 c1 1pixiestix16
i love it. seriously, i'm kinda mad that it's only a one shot. mad sad. but far from disapointed. cause the story is killer. ya know what i mean? yes, that was a retorical question. er... maybe. okay, so not really, but what can i say, i like to ramble.

pixie

ps. I LOVE YOUR STORY!
7/2/2006 c1 9Jonesy219
Whoa. That was really powerful, and I love the "had he known" part at the end...*le sigh. I really wished they would have kissed in that episode... ;]
7/2/2006 c1 10angel422
Oh I loved that oneshot. Great job. You are a wonderful writer. Everything is always well written and the descriptions are always very well done. Bravo. Claps and bows to you. Hugs and smiles.
7/1/2006 c1 romanma32
that was a nice little snack! :) Like all of you're stories...I love it! now get back to work on your full length fics ;)
7/1/2006 c1 14Tommy4eva
It's so damn good! I wish that I could write like that! It's fabulous!
7/1/2006 c1 1Trigun-VashMeryl4eva
I really liked it and wished it was a story not a one shot but anyway, I think it's great.

Till next time,