for Guardians of Ga'hoole: The Inflatration

4/16/2019 c1 Guest
should be longer
8/20/2010 c1 aksjdygwkfb
Cmon update! Dont kill this story man! I know no one reads any ga hoole fics no more but i do and ill R&R every time! Cmon! xD
11/19/2006 c1 Cranberry Window
Not bad dialogue... you need to write more though otherwise people get bored.
7/23/2006 c1 Anne McCaffrey Rocks
Good... pretty much all we've seen so far is the characters' personalities, and they're good. I'm looking forward to mroe chapters! And, no, I don't think the excessive swearing is bad. After listening to Eminem... well, some people *do* cuss like that all the time... (not that I don't still love Eminem).
7/15/2006 c1 10SevenMinutesToMidnight
that's pretty good so far. Keep writing! I really want to write a a story in this catagory but i cant think of anything to do!
7/9/2006 c1 Mossstar
YEA! GO! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE!WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE!WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE!WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE!WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE!WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE!WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE!WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! I would write it myself except I have no insparation to write Guardians of Ga'Hoole fan-fics. Don't die down! Keep going!
7/5/2006 c1 31Bialywhoos
Wow! I've been waiting for a Guardians of Ga'Hoole fanfic for a while. I love the series, and this seems great and suspensful. I can't wait to see how the rest of the story will be. I also like how you used your own original characters. Reg sounds a lot like one of my old friends . . .

Well, I can't wait until your next update. This looks like it will be awesome!
7/5/2006 c1 1rippedstar
please post more! *puppy eyes*
7/5/2006 c1 none
Dear Luna,

I really liked your fanfic of the guardians of gahoole, but next time, a little less swearing, because owls almost never say sprink. Anyway, great story, update it!

Anonomous

P.S. I can't spell good!
7/4/2006 c1 J.M Snevets
I totally love the guardians of Ga'hoole series. I hope it get's more stories from maybe me
7/4/2006 c1 1BonesFan999
Good for you starting a new book fanfiction thing! keep up the good work
7/3/2006 c1 Midnight Dragon
YAY! A Guardians of Ga'Hoole fic! Good luck! I'll be reading!
7/3/2006 c1 krazykiwigirl27
Wow... Pretty cool to be the first one, huh? You know, I heard they were going to make a Guardians of Gahoole movie. Just a rumor i heard, but my rumors are usually true. Anyways, update soon, 'kay?
7/2/2006 c1 12Aspen-Writer
Hooray! A Guardians of Ga'hoole section! Keep up the good work! You're doing good!
7/2/2006 c1 Neopets Freak
Awesome! I've been looking for a Guardians of Ga'hoole story, and I must say you've really intrigued me! Great start.