for After the Fall

3/24/2012 c16 4SpyAgent001
Well, interesting how the world got sucked into Hell, but hey, it all worked out.

Interesting take. Gotta say, the Giles/Cordelia pair was beyond strange. I could never ever, see that happening. It was the first time I've read that pairing, but I'm guessing your point was to show the hopelessness and desperation of this world. Good job there. It felt pretty hopeless.

I love Angelus and Angel, but it will always be...

Buffy/Angel FOREVER,

L
6/16/2011 c16 39Labyrinth01
This is a great story, a very creative "what if" I never even considered. I really enjoyed it. However, it would be nice if perhaps you took it a little easy on the endearment "baby" between Buffy and Angel. I watched the show carefully and never actually saw them call each other that, although it is widely used in fanfic. However, I think you overuse it more than a tad. Just some friendly constructive criticism.
6/8/2011 c16 1Blonde-Existentialist
Interesting take on the hell dimension and how the situation played out. I'm guessing its an assumed 'stayed in Earth dimension". But that aside it was nice seeming the range of characters and a happy ending.
12/9/2007 c16 152Lalaith Quetzalli
If this wasn't a dark fic I don't know what it was.

Still, I liked it. As bizarre as the CordeliaGiles and even the SpikeTara were, I still liked the fic.

Congratulations on your work.
4/14/2007 c16 Megan Consoer
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
9/11/2006 c16 Tommy14
I'm happy that they stayed on earth and tried to right the wrongs done. Thanks for the happy ending.
9/11/2006 c16 4jka1
its sad that this story has ended but im glad that there was a happ ending well done you wrote a great story ^-^
9/11/2006 c15 jka1
ok wow this was a very steamy chapter ^-^
9/10/2006 c16 9michebabyblue
Hey that was apretty decent review well i liked it, It was such agreat story, i hope you have more up your sleeve. Well again great ending to a great story.
9/10/2006 c15 5Angel sumoritos
Good chappy, you really make the reader able to feel all the emotions the characters are going throught, I love it!
9/3/2006 c14 4BloodThirstyGoddess
awesome chapter, i really got into it.
8/22/2006 c14 Tay
I think this is a great story and that you should keep going, Update Soon!:)
8/21/2006 c14 5Angel sumoritos
Wow, great chappy, can't wait to read the rest!
8/21/2006 c14 Tommy14
Thanks for the great update.
8/21/2006 c14 4jka1
nice chapter i like how its becoming more positive and theres hope now ^-^
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »