for Bobby Comes Back

4/11/2016 c1 Guest
Love this story too & 1 question , can u make Bobby tease Jack more by making him jump for stuff & making him say uncle & about liking a girl or guy ? Plz I'd really appreciate it , ur a great author.
10/30/2015 c1 3karmine
omg this was so cute!
1/4/2013 c1 anonymous
PLEASE WRITE MORE FOUR BROTHERS!
7/4/2012 c1 muggleteacher86
Awe, loved it. You should make a follow up fic describing Angel's demise!
1/4/2011 c1 25TheLadyPendragon
Aww, this is very adorable. Poor little Jack. I'm glad he has Bobby to comfort him when Angel's being a douche, lol. Very, very sweet.
11/9/2010 c1 Krissy
Two thumbs up!:) LOVED IT!:)
6/15/2010 c1 5vampyfreak
Loved the fic!
3/3/2009 c1 6Rome102
I really like this one :D
1/1/2009 c1 3nickdra
That was a good story
12/8/2008 c1 4Dutch92
Another awesome story by WishfulWriting! So good, i hope you come up with more stories! :D
11/27/2008 c1 15Gala000085
One word: super.

Just loved it. Your writing is awesome and you are great at bringing humour to your pieces.
9/22/2008 c1 1Nekojin7209
well, i know that i liked this story! you should write more jack stuff. i liked how you kept the characters in their own roles, you know, you made them sound/act like they did in the movie for the most part. i can actually see a smaller jack getting tickled and being clingy to bobby. very well done!
6/29/2008 c1 5xocrazililkelox
There's nothing wrong with a little fluff espically if it's marshellow kind.I really enjoyed this one-shot I thought it was cute though I don't really go for the fluff mostly.I like the intreactions between Bobby and Jack.I hope to see more from you soon.
3/21/2008 c1 31heartfallen
Nice story
3/11/2008 c1 13byebyebirdie58
I don't usually go for the fluff, but this was so cute! Too funny!

"Angel said you were never coming back," Jack persisted, squeezing Bobby harder. "He said you killed somebody."

I loved that! That just really seems like something Angel would say. Great job with this! :)
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »