for Their sad goodbye, but happy reunion

8/7/2010 c1 7Angel21217
I don't get it. It's very detailed and well written, but what happens? i give you 10/10 for amazing-ness (if thats a real word).

:p
7/14/2006 c1 nikki
HEY someone else besides me has seen the music video!coolbeans ^_^ u did a good job ...feel special i NEVER reveiw!
7/8/2006 c1 2x-2TheGrave-x
This is so sad... But very creatively done! Kudos!
7/8/2006 c1 1NewRageInc
lol, I knew I'd find a Someday songfic one day! it's just too good of a story line not to put it to something else! I personally love the music video and anything that has to do with Nickelback and FMA therefor I love this fic.
7/7/2006 c1 7Ripuku
aw. poor ed (ok now how many times have i sadi that today...holy shit! this is the sixth time!) you are a really good writer. i cried too so don't worry about it. ^.^
7/5/2006 c1 5VampirexOtaku
I hate you made me cry you meanie!Ok that was a little harsh,but i love the story^^ nice job.
7/4/2006 c1 knights of ni
omg...that was one of the saddest things i have ever read, it was amazing though!
7/4/2006 c1 31Eve Nightingale
You don't need to say 'no flames', that doesn't deserve a flame. I didn't quite get it at first, but when Ed left no footprints I expected the worst.

It's things like this that make me glad that I check what's just come in. Nicly written and quite sad. Good job.
7/4/2006 c1 jghjgh