for Selfless

11/26/2006 c1 7PhelpstwinsandElftwins
Pwease update i giv u cookie
11/22/2006 c12 iluvfreddy
u r lyk the best writer in da world cumon wat r u waitin 4 NEXT CHAPTER!1
10/1/2006 c12 Princess-Rebel
totally awesome... u need to update lyk now... but i would prefer i if u got rid of kris. i just dont really lyk her. other than that i just want u to update.
8/13/2006 c14 Kelly
First off, I applaud you on taking the criticism so well, it shows that you are a great person who cares a lot about their writing, and I wanted to tell you not to get discouraged, you just need to tweak a few things. Remember you are not a bad writer, this is only your 2nd fic and you will get better over time. I personally think you should not give up on this story, because to tell you the truth, I enjoyed it.

- Kelly :)
8/13/2006 c14 Devin
Okay, I'm not a writer, i just read and review and i may not have any idea what im saying, but you should have Katies Father come back into the picture. Im sure you've gotten that quite a bit. I'll tell you more when i think about it.
8/11/2006 c1 mystic mel
Fan fiction rule number one: In the summer don't state that the "summery sucks". If your summery sucks why would a reader want to take the time to read your whole story? Either spend a few extra minutes to make the summery acceptable, or post as is and hope the reader can get the gist of what the stories about. Don’t ever say the "summery sucks" though, this is a major red flag to longtime fanfic readers, and often they will pass over stories where the authors have said this type of thing in the summery. Also, there are lots of typos. Everyone has them now and again but if there’s a typo in the first sentence of a fic, this is another red flag.
8/9/2006 c13 myraa
YEAH. the story's improving. well done to you. only problem was that you made Kris seem so insecure and helpless after the break up. it made her seem nice. i mean, isn't she supposed to be a bitch or something? coz that was wayy un-bitchy. i like your one-liner last lines in each chapter. update soon, yeah? lighten up my day. ^^
8/8/2006 c13 Kelly
It has a good story line with lots of potential , but at times can sound a little cheesy,(i.e. when dewey tells the band he's going to "pop the question" or when summer tells marta about the baby shower)you need to work on that.
8/7/2006 c13 1broony1992
YEY!Kris is gone:D now...I know I said before that I hated her and it may sound cliche but can we have some revenge going on between her,freddy and katie? It would make this already amazing story even better:P

Keep up the good work

Ciao!
8/4/2006 c12 3amberleigh90
see, i know you want criticism, but i honestly dont have any, cause the only thing i hate about this story is Kris.. i would'nt mind seeig her walk off a cliff! Oh. did i say that out loud? my mistake... sorry but i can't give you any criticism, i love this story! But i wish Freddy and Katie would get over themselves and just do what i want them to do.. lol... well i hope you update asap! Thanks!

Amber
8/3/2006 c12 Bob123786
The only bad part about tis story is Kris
8/3/2006 c12 1broony1992
OMG this is such a good story and this chapter had me laughing!

"We're having twins!" Freddy announced.

"WHAT!" mostly everyone screamed at the same time.

Aw keep up the good work and I wanna see Freddy ditch Kris ASAP! Hehe. I can't wait until you update again so do it soon!
7/29/2006 c11 casey08
that was a cute chapie! the way fredie almost make dinner for her. i dont really like the adoption thing. and i hate kris! what a *!...lol anyways update soon!
7/28/2006 c11 37Simply Sarah
I'm still really enjoying this story. You've developed the characters so well, I'm completely captivated.

Looking forward to your next update,

Sarah
7/27/2006 c10 3amberleigh90
WOW! i have been waiting for this chapter.. man i hope they decide to get married and keep the baby.. that would make my day.. hehe... well i guess i wont know till you update! so please do it soon!
49 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »