for Fool Me Once

1/29/2018 c4 2apersonwholikes
This is amazing! I love your writing style; I don't believe I found a single major error in here at all! The story is delightful, and the amount of detail you use is perfect - not too much, and not too little. The way the relationship progresses in a more reasonable time frame than immediately starting out with something all-too-romantic, but still keeping the romance there, is what I like to see in more romantic stories. Also how you worded what each character said, I enjoyed, as well. There were very few quotations I thought could be reworded to fit the characters better - which is also rare, considering most writers, including myself, find it difficult to write the characters speeches like they would be in the original. As I've stated, I love your story. At the same time, I want to see more, but I also think the ending here is perfect. Wonderful job!
9/3/2016 c4 Crushcrush12
O M G
ME ENCANTO! POR FAVOR! HAZ MAS FLINX! O UNA CONTINUACION DE ESTE!
9/3/2016 c3 Crushcrush12
Adasdafafadad Despertó! :v
9/3/2016 c1 Crushcrush12
ME ENCANTO!
7/10/2015 c4 14Poppy the Rabbit
This was so fucking cute! The last chapter was written with a lot of thought, you could tell, with the witty dialogue. I wasn't quite expecting Jinx to toss Kid Flash out of the car, I have to admit. But that's definetly a Jinx thing to do.
9/16/2014 c4 3Robaezica W
love it
4/6/2012 c4 88GhostDog401
TOO CUTE LOVED IT!
8/30/2011 c4 22a paper flower
Ok. I really like this story. You ht the characters perfectly, and it's just amazing!
7/25/2011 c4 flinx4ever
Awwwwww...the nile isn't just a river in Egypt. Nice!
2/19/2011 c4 10grayqueen
I love it!

It was cute!
1/1/2011 c4 99The.Ocean.Shadow
This was amazing! I wish it could have been longer, though. Oh, well. (: this was great either way.
3/9/2010 c4 LilyRoseTheDreamer
Great story. He's still alive!
1/27/2010 c4 14nequam-tenshi