for Fool Me Once

8/30/2006 c4 9chaos-naga
Tis so purty!
8/29/2006 c4 4lemony anemone
I LOVED this fic, and I really liked reading the ending. good job! - clap clap - excellent.
8/29/2006 c4 20KF fan
Very nice. Good characterizations. A good read. Nice to see you didn't try to have them save the world immediately.
8/29/2006 c4 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Jinx and KF's dialogues were marvelously done! You have their personalities perfectly displayed here.

Keep the good writing.
8/29/2006 c4 7rock n elemental
Aw! A great ending! Thanks for writing this story, I had a great time reading it! I cant wait to read more from you!

rock n elemental
8/29/2006 c4 2NemesisMuse
I loved this
8/22/2006 c3 San
I'm impressed. You definitely should keep going with this. Good work =)
8/18/2006 c3 20KF fan
I can't help but feel that was almost too easy. But still, this is the good side of Jinx. Mess with someone she cares for and she'll go a long way out of her way to help out. But on call for any and all troubles? Not so much.
8/17/2006 c3 7rock n elemental
More more More! Updates rock...you get coodos in my book if you update. That was so adorable!

rock n elemental
8/17/2006 c3 13xX.Padfoot.Xx
This is an amazing story! I love how all your characters are in character, especially Jinx. Please update soon!

Padfoot
8/17/2006 c3 Waterbook
This is a great story and shows Jinx being powerful and also being willing to do good as long as she found the excuse that it benifited herself. Keep up the good work please.
8/17/2006 c3 26Miss Selarne
I don't know what it is with me, but after watching Lightspeed yesterday, I've just fallen in love with KF and Jinx. It's so...weird...
8/16/2006 c3 2NemesisMuse
I like this! I think you have their views and opinions clearly written and sown through dialogue. Update when you can.
8/16/2006 c3 15Skyler-A-Teloiv
This is a good story.(BTW, that should be read in an stubborn, slightly childish tone) i cant wait for the next chappie. This is SO goin on my alerts and faves, keep it up!

L8r

SAT
8/16/2006 c3 Spacefire
XD Evil Cliffie!I love JxKF and this story is one of the greatest that I've seen!Update soon and keep it up!^^Okay,I'll stop using exclamation points now.

-Spacefire