for Eagle In Flight

2/20/2013 c16 Laesk
interesting ending, thank you for completeing you story. i have been looking forwards to seeing how it ended so thank you
2/20/2013 c16 1Akumu Nokami
Well, I'm conflicted about this story. See, there wasn't a conflict but there was all sorts of resolutions. And while you're a good writer, your characters are a bit...two-dimensional. The universe you created is an interesting one though, which is what primarily kept me reading (which was a similar case for me with JK Rowling).

My final verdict is that it was a decent enough story if I thought of the characters as being originals who vaguely resemble the characters from Gundam Wing. A seven out of ten stars.
2/19/2013 c16 5Hitokimi
Aww yay that this finally has a ending but it's like the ending that's only the beginning. Lots if room to expand into more arcs.
10/18/2011 c1 Jodez02
Ever since I read author Katikat's fics about Sentinel and Guide, I've been looking for a good gw fanfic in the same Universe. Seems like I found it! I'm gonna enjoy reading this, and I hope you get around to finishing it soon.
3/9/2011 c15 1Nebelkind
And now they are going to be a clan soon!

Please update soon again!

I doubt they are going to have a lot of peace before the next atack comes...

2/4/2011 c15 1Kai-Chan94
Cool chapter.
12/29/2010 c14 1Nebelkind
That was over pretty quickly...

But somehow I get the feeling that was the beginning of something really big...

12/28/2010 c14 1CircleKV12
I like the story but I think it is going a little fast. But I understand you want to get to the action. Please update soon. I hope we get some 1x2 action soon.
12/24/2010 c14 1stardarkening
Awesome, some more story and just in time for Christmas. Seems to be a bit of foreshadowing going on in this chapter. I look forward to some exciting events coming up. Hope your vacation is relaxing ^^
12/24/2010 c14 lady13feathersyahoo.com
Oh my, another chapter and posted on christmas. You just made my day!
12/2/2010 c13 stardarkening
Wow, thanks for updating ^^ I am definitely enjoying your story and happy that you got some time/inspiration to continue it. I've only found one other Sentinel sort of fic and while engaging, isn't anywhere near as fleshed out or complete, so I'm rooting for you. I hope there is a little romantic angst, a protective Heero is very cute in my opinion. I look forward to what you have coming up. :)
11/19/2010 c13 145lucidscreamer
I love the way things are moving forward between Duo and Heero. Heero's gentle care for Duo is adorable. And the plot thickens! Always great to see an update for this story.
11/19/2010 c13 Elsewhere
Really, really good chapter. I have to say, hope that this story will update is the only reason I still check this site. It is my favorite.
11/15/2010 c4 Lori
Just so you know, I _LOVE_ you! :D I've been looking for a good Sentinel/GW cross forever! I was almost to the point of writing it myself, and since I can't write very well, its a great, great, great, relief that I don't have to!

Kay, in all seriousness, I love this and I really hope to read more.

Lori
9/9/2010 c12 1Nebelkind
That was a very offivial chapter..

86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »