for Back in Black

3/29 c1 1lilashannah
ok so you say you don't know enough about Buffy.. well then look it up! you got Giles spot on.. and hey buffys only a few months older the Harry. both end up doing impossible things ,imagine them working together?
3/1 c8 FriendlyFire59
These were good, thanks for sharing.
12/27/2020 c1 LittleCrybaby13
may i ask who decided t continue this story? i'm liking the premise and would like to know how they expanded it.
11/4/2020 c7 killernooch
is henchgirls name meredith?
10/23/2020 c1 shadewolfedrt
I wish a full story on the main part of this chapter before the omake was done.
10/10/2020 c8 16Coolfire30
You know... with these Omake's... the fact that OG Harry or should we say 'Mr. Black' from the true timeline was rumored to have been spotted in scenes of the past but left nothing more as clue other than blurry images and left people a distinct memory of a man wearing black... can I safely assume that this was because of Henchwoman and the Professor's doing? Time manipulation? Dimensional travelling? Something of that sort? Cause if so, that's positively amusing!
9/5/2020 c8 vrani140
continue, please
8/22/2020 c8 Arjyabir Hazra
No , he wasn't a man of learning and of taste . He was the man who saw a red door and wanted it to be painted black
8/15/2020 c8 HoneyBear84
Love it so far and seriously hope you will start updating it again someday soon
8/15/2020 c1 HoneyBear84
Can u tell what is the name of the adopted story and the author name is plz
6/13/2020 c8 diabolicArbitor
I loved the song reference! "Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste..." It SOOOOO fits!
5/23/2020 c8 hunzbookwyrm
Cute stories love them all.
4/22/2020 c1 TheOctoberSkies
I found who has continued the Buffy story it is part of an omake collection called Mr Black Omake collection by Chris Hill the chapters relating to the Buffy story are interspersed between others. I just wanted to put that out as I had spent a long time looking for it. I absolutely love this story and Mr Black. Keep up the great work!
3/10/2020 c5 Amegaryder
Not all that great? I'll send you the bill for the mechanic ventilation I had to suffer after I broke my ribs laughing so hard
12/7/2019 c1 covendragon666