for Ol' Lump

6/19/2014 c1 46The Autistic Patriot
That is definitely what Twilight would say to Dewlap. I imagine him flinging her around in the air while he's saying all of that.

Keep up the good work!
5/7/2012 c1 TwistTheCat
LOL.I need to hear one about,Kludd,Nyra,and the Striga
3/28/2009 c1 109Peridot Tears
XD That sounds SO much like Twilight xD And the end! - "Eww! Sincerely, Twilight the Bright." LOL!

~PT
11/8/2006 c1 Obversa
OMG LOL. So funny, witty, and true to Twilight's and Otulissa'd angry thoughts! Awesome, hilarious work!
10/4/2006 c1 15Mossstar
I could read this over and over and laugh every time! :D
10/3/2006 c1 guardian
nice. made me cackle like sum kinda witch. liked ur other write-ups too.
9/17/2006 c1 Coryn and eventide
i thot it was really funny and Twi is my fave character. im sad tho *sniff* im being accused of theivery! read the hatchlings by me and betrayal too thats my problem, are they really alike? the color of my black owl changes over the months *sniff*
8/13/2006 c1 The Divinity Bunny
I like this...but one part sounds like it should be Otulissa talking.
8/9/2006 c1 no one
one moment please while I laugh and look like im haveing a seisur

okay Im fine but that was so funy you are a comedic genius you're subglaucious ( book 1 p.102 ) but that was great thank you
8/9/2006 c1 Meggerrsss
lol
7/23/2006 c1 Anne McCaffrey Rocks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Serves her right! I read the summary and I thought this would be a Twilight/Dewlap *romance*! I was scared, but I'm determined to read all the stories in this section, so I put on a brave face! Anyway, it was hilarious, and I look forward to more writing from you.
7/11/2006 c1 20Icefang Med Cat
lol that was good
7/10/2006 c1 14Zealak Silverdirk
Hah hah! XD That made me laugh! Especially at the end with the part about her face reminding him of raccon poo (or racdrops, if you care that I swore in the owl language).

That was awesome! Good job!

~Zealak Silverdirk