for Sun Kissed

9/21 c33 2musme
I love it very much
Thanks
6/22 c33 21Ryua Malfoy
I am *sooooo* delighted by this. These people deserve some happy.

I'm so sorry it took me so long to finally get around to reading and reviewing this. This story is always something I love to see, and I was so depressed for so long that I just... kept leaving it sit for when I felt well enough to open it up.

It's *always* worth reading, every time.
4/1 c33 Da-biggest-fan
I love this story so much I could go on for days explaining the many reasons I love this fanfiction! I really hope you continue this fanfiction it is truly great. (Especially to read during quarantine) The character development is probably more in-depth then any fanfiction I've read before. I love how Shmi just accepts Anakin for who he is and how Obi-wan has grown so close to Anakin over the year they spent together. I truly hope you decide to do the last chapter. TBH I have no clue what I'm going to do without this fanfiction. Much love to you and your story! ️
2/18 c33 1Bronze Leaf
Very much enjoyed your story. You have a lovely writing style and you capture the emotions of the characters so well! I loved the anticipation through out the story but still being able to enjoy the reading in the moment (if that makes sense). Thanks for all your hard work!
8/28/2019 c33 Empress Tatiana
I'm new to the fandom and I just found this story and it is truly ba work of art. Character development? Check, hits you in the feels? Check. Villians get what they deserve? Check . All it's missing is a lemon, but besides that this story was a treat to enjoy.
Empress Tatiana
6/15/2019 c33 1June31
Lovely chapter, I'm looking forward to the last one.
6/1/2019 c33 Justslightlyobss
Just reread the whole story again before reading this chapter, oh my babies I'd forgotten all the angst, this happy ending is beautiful! Keep it up, I anxiously await the final chapter yet I don't want it to end! Thank you
6/3/2019 c33 Bella-swan11
Shmi as a mother that you are, you can accept that Anakin loves Obi - Wan, although this is a man because he makes your son happy. You may want to have grandchildren, but it is better to trust in the Force that has shown you that you want the best, Anakin; even if you completely understand the Force.
6/1/2019 c33 00Chup
That last line was beautifully said x
5/27/2019 c33 Nameless
Yay! Awh the reaction between Anakin and Shmi was just *wipes tears* so... *sobs* beautiful! Awh mah heart! I can’t wait for the next chapter! Happy Writing!

~Nameless
5/26/2019 c33 Kairi
I’m too lazy to login, but I wanted to let you know I have been avidly reading this for longer than I can remember, and that every time you update it quite literally makes my day!
5/27/2019 c33 95pronker
Oh my, what news about one more chapter! It's thrilling to see the progress they all have made, even SO-X in his bumbling way making food for conversation in what could have been quite awkward. As for Obi-Wan being Shmi's second son, well, that's perfectly in tune with Shmi's character. Anakin had such a great handle on himself as he awaited the reunion, that says a lot for his new strength. It's stunning that Depa's recovery begins with Anakin; Mace will have some hard words to say, but he's got grit, and he'll say them to Anakin. Glad to see this in my inbox and best wishes to you.
5/26/2019 c33 46Dirtkid123
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! IM CRYING OVER THEIR REUNION! LEGITIMATELY CRYING
5/11/2019 c32 Nameless
SHREIK! NO! You can’t end it there! Please, please PLEASE! THIS CANNOT BE THE END! I love this story so much! The relationships are so adorable and I just want everyone to be in a big happy family! This cannot end! Sigh...this story is absolutely wonderful and I do hope you continue it in the near future. Happy Writing!

~Nameless
4/28/2019 c32 angelofmusik
I just found this story and I've binged it cover the course of a few days! I love this story so much! Their relationship is quite adorable; it's been nice seeing them work through their past and grow! Excited for you next chapter!
673 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »