for Living His Lie

3/22/2007 c1 Su-cell
It's really good! Keep it up!
2/25/2007 c1 4Ainigma
I love it! C: Portrays Kurama beautifully, even if I do say so myselc. xD

He really is one of the more mysterious characters, isn't he? That guy you thought you knew, but really didn't. Of course, he'd never let you know that... -supposedly 'suspenseful' ending-

I must come back and reread this tomorrow, when I'm not half-asleep, just to see if I missed anything. xD
9/10/2006 c1 12yllom21
There is more to Kurama than meets the end.

I enjoyed how you wrote this, especially fromt he different points of view. Nice job and very interesting story. I love it.
7/29/2006 c1 Lacey
Thanks for writing this. I hardly ever come here anymore because it's now 90% shit stories by fucking 14-year-olds, and only 10% of decent, well written stories such as yours. Please continue!
7/25/2006 c1 13Hoshiko Shinomori
Wow! That was a really great one-shot! I loved it! Both Kurama and Hiei were realistically in character and the fic was deep and thought provoking. Thanks for writing this! You're an amazing writer.
7/17/2006 c1 6potnoodle
I really like it! Great look at the complexity of Kurama. It makes a lot of sense to me... anyway, kudos!
7/15/2006 c1 Dane Soar SharkGirl
Hello this is Dane, or SharkGirl depending on were you look (I never did get around to changing that…) Anyway I came to check out one of the people who reviewed my story and see if they had anything good.

I like this one, epically the way you grasp the way demons communicate. I mean why talk when you can read your friend… enemy’s… every movement and guess what he’s thinking. After that conversation is an accessory. Right?

I find it interesting that you called a swivel chair a wheelie chair, is that what you call them in Kent? I never knew that…

So thanks for the review and please keep writing, it’s nice to find a good author.

You can find me at: if you’d like to chat. Always interesting to find another friendly author.
7/8/2006 c1 7cranberrysoup
How very beautiful your writing is! I absolutely love your imagery, and your ideas, I swear, struck me right in the heart. This is a positively wonderful piece- I honestly have no criticism. No matter how much time it took to write, this was most definitely worth it, and I KNOW I'll be back to re-read your fic sometime in the future. Please do continue to write!
7/8/2006 c1 90Blossomwitch
Very nice! This tackled the Kurama as Youko/trickster issue without making him seem either too reformed or too evil, which is really rare to achieve. The fact that it was through Hiei's eyes made it all the better. I particularly loved the line about believing less and less in friends amongst demons, and Kurama's final line about fooling himself. And I'm sure that Hiei does think quietly...being possessed of the Jagan, I'm sure he's aware that he may not be the only one listening.
7/8/2006 c1 Ryoko Jaganshi
Very good. I like it.
7/8/2006 c1 7Storming Lilacs
Wonderful. A very nice change from the typical "Demon, human? What the hell are you?" lines.