for Shattering Secrets

12/8/2009 c1 2NESSAANCALIME6913
wow that was intense...seriously.

though it kinda works out ya know cuz there really aren't any similarities between munk and tugger at all;like brothers.

I've always thought that tho kinda like how jemima, coricopat and tantomile all have the same markings yet because of her hair and collar everyone thinks she's either bom's or demeter's sister/kid.

newho back on track loved it hope it becomes more cuz its awesome.
10/15/2009 c1 Shmendrick
This is an interesting take on the relationships betwen Macavity and Demeter, Bombalurina and The Rum Tum Tugger and Demeter and Bombalurina. It's unusual to see Demeter cast in a protective role rather than Bombalurina. Have you considered turning this into a story instead of just a one-shot? It is good as one-shot however but it would be interesting to see this expanded on.
4/6/2009 c1 42jelliclesoul635
I definitely don’t blame you for having such pride in this piece; IT’S AMAZING! You should write more stories form a certain characters point of view. I was surprised that this was your first time attempting such.

What I think you should do about continuing this story, is to start an entire new one. You can leave a note that says where the inspiration came from ( Shattering Secrets ) and start fresh so it doesn’t directly affect the story. Personally, I would leave it as the beautiful one-shot that it is, and then start a new story as a continuation of it. If you need any assistance, I would be honored to help. I wrote a few poems in perspective of certain characters myself and you’re welcome to view them.

Demeter is my favorite character and I must say you really captured a side to her that most don’t get to see on a general basis. This is the best fan fiction I have read in a long while. I can’t wait to see what you do or where you go next from here. :)

-jelliclesoul635
11/17/2007 c1 1Jemma-Jo
I always thought that Demeter and Tugger looked alike. Very intresting...but very strange. Written really well
7/18/2007 c1 2Adi Sagestar
Wow... I really like this. You should continue it. I like Macavity love stories, so put a bit more of that in there too.
7/2/2007 c1 196lizteroid
Wow! This one is really great, I must say didn't get it at first (might be that I'm just crap at picking up stories!) but, when I read it again, it was excellent. Please do carry on with it, I will review it all the time!

:D
1/13/2007 c1 5Jellicle Jacquie
Awsome! I would love for this one to be continued! Keep up the good work!
12/11/2006 c1 bombaluteaza
luvd ur fic & wud luv it if u continued.By the way wot cuntry/state r u from?
9/15/2006 c1 61Xeir Zith
it is good to see that you are still writing, keep up the good work!
7/18/2006 c1 7Robot Maddness Strikes
Rad! This is totally cool! love the way you've written it. Interesting way to see it. Tugger Bomba, adn Demeter. A love triangle but all realated? Actually kinda creepy but interesting!

Tubomba ^.^
7/12/2006 c1 9Tyrunner
Very good! It always seems you have the most suprising, shocking, and amazing stories. Keep up the great work!
7/9/2006 c1 1Maudey
Very good. I would change the line, "...our lives are a lie, it'll be o.k..." to, "...our lives are a lie, it'll be okay..." just so it reads better. Another grammer mistake, "...but no one can no." instead of, "...but no one can know." Very well written with great language usages.
7/9/2006 c1 sarah
Wow..I love this! I think it makes a good one-shot..but at the same time I'd be really interested to see where this goes. Either way it's great.
7/9/2006 c1 24Puddycat
O.o Woah! That was really good! A couple of re-occurring grammatical errors (but they weren't that major, a beta could sort them) and you need to watch your tenses. This works really well on its own, but it could also work well as the first part of a series. In short - very good for your first shot at writing angsty stuff. ^_^

Just one typo I couldn't ignore - "The Tum Tum Tugger"... Careful where you put your hands on the keyboard ~_^
7/8/2006 c1 broadwaybuff
You should be proud of this! It's really good! But please leave it as a one-shot! It's perfect the way it is coz it sort of leaves the story hanging in a way, you know? But if you want to continue, go ahead coz I'd read it anyway. lol. It's really good! I never would have expected this as the ending!