for Forgotten Memories

10/31/2006 c6 66Agent Malkere
O! I like it! Please write more! What's going to happen next? How's Greg gonna react? How is the evil Lina gonna react when she finds out the guy she knew as 'Rick' is actually Han Solo? Curiousity is killing me! Please up date soon!
10/31/2006 c6 2Mark Solo
I like this story keep it

Lina is up for trouble and lots of it

hope Han remembers it all

and what to do about Greg
10/30/2006 c6 56Anakin-Smolo
Cool!
10/26/2006 c5 latinalawyer814
please update soon!this is one of my favorite fan fictions.I got so caught up in the story!
10/14/2006 c5 2maidenmaniac1
Great story-please update soon!
10/9/2006 c5 9Amythest Girl
Finish, Please i beg of you (well i don't actually beg)

this is a great story.

Post soon

Amythest Girl
7/18/2006 c5 108088921
CLIFFIE PLZ update soon. That was awesome, and it's relli cool how Luke's got the Jedi Force thing of restoring memories *grins* sounds like it came in useful.
7/18/2006 c5 Pitdroid
Good chapter! Wait until Han finds out that those were his kids that he let pet Tremor. Most of all, I can't wait until Han and Leia finally see each other again.
7/18/2006 c5 LeiaMichaela
Uh uh uh...I want the next chapter!

[We’ve been callin’ him Han for the past couple days and he hasn’t even noticed. Lando noted. That’s a good sign!] Yeah, that was good and makes hope. Aww, and the sweet scene with Han and his kids. They actually do love his dog. [I hope my kids are as cute as the ones we met today.] They are, they really are that cute.

[He grinned lopsidedly and Luke knew at that moment that Han had indeed returned.]Yeah, only one person can smile like him. I'm so glad Luke could bring back some more memories and that he also told Leia. Gosh, that really must have been a shock for her. [“Take me to him now!”] Yeah, I want to see her by him. Poor Leia had to wait all to long for that day. She just has to hug her husband and be sure he really is alive even if he do not really remember her.

I want to read more soon, please! Oh and I do not like that stupid Lina girl at all;)
7/18/2006 c5 dm1
So Luke confirmed with the Force what they all suspected.It is Han, and now some of his memories have been dredged up. Then he told Leia.

And he really expects her to wait until morning? Right, somehow I suspect she might not wait.

Lina really loves him, sort of, but she doesn't care about the true story. Everybody has their own agenda here. I don't like what those two are up to!
7/18/2006 c5 15dragoneyes171986
I think lina and greg should get together.
7/15/2006 c4 dragoneyes171986
Yes! That it Han

Remember damn you!

that no good witch lina I hope the dog bites her!
7/15/2006 c4 LeiaMichaela
Yeah, Han is on his way. To bad that Lina girl is following. Hopefully she will not cost so much trouble but I'm worried. Well, I'm just looking forward how Lando and Luke are bringing Han and Leia together. Hope he'll have some more flash backs if he see her and maybe will remember at last a bit more. Come on, they have to save Leia from making the biggest mistake of her live but I don't think it'll going that easy. After all I've a bad feeling about it
7/14/2006 c4 Pitdroid
Yeah! Han is on his way back to Coruscant. Looking forward to seeing when and where Han and Leia meet up again. Definitely not good that Lina and her boyfriend are headed to Coruscant to cause trouble. Good post!
7/13/2006 c3 Pitdroid
Hopefully Luke, Lando, and Chewie can find a way to at least get Han and Leia in the same room together in the near future. It might help Han get some of his memory back.

The grammar in chapter 3 was much better. Looking forward to your next update!
38 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »