for The Great Kidnap Caper

6/14/2014 c2 Guest
Such an amazing story. The OCs are very realistic. And Jack is just perfect. Please please please do continue it, I really want to see what happens next.
8/1/2012 c2 nobody
Oh, this is too funny.
2/24/2012 c2 39Clever Lass
Oh, man, what a great start! Planning to continue it at all? I do so love to see a good Captain Jack in character, and this was wonderful for that.
6/28/2011 c2 21Mousewolf
Dear lord, I've been archive-binging your admittedly very fine works all night (I started at around half-one, and it's now five to eight...) and THIS is what spurns me to beg for more?

You, my good woman, are a genius. I only hope you update anything - any of your stories would be good - so I can continue to be fueled with this wonderous nonsense :P Selfish of me, I know, and I'll understand if Life is currently being far too interesting to spin tales, but it really would be very good of you to continue :D
6/1/2011 c2 Hijokugei
Quite literally "dropping" in, eh? Excellent, my good Honorat, update and keep up the good work!
11/12/2010 c2 Howlongmustiwait
I just found this (going through some old saved favorites, etc.) Oh how I wish you had continued this! It is quite wonderful!
7/22/2007 c2 rudepanda
I really love this fanfiction it is brillient. Please keep going! : D
7/14/2007 c2 13bedlamandbroomsticks
Oh...wow. I love this, you have to post more even if you haven't been working on it for two years!
5/29/2007 c2 19angelwingz21
oh, you should update this story too!
2/21/2007 c2 5ellennar
This is absolutely delightful - will we be getting some more?
9/5/2006 c2 prefertoremainanonymous
Every so often I'll stumble across a writer who blows me away...and you have certainly done so. I just recently started to read through your stories and I have enjoyed every one thoroughly.

I'll be following this one closely. You have Jack down pat, and that's not an easy thing to do. Very few writers actually write him in a way that seems to fit the character from the movie and it's refreshing to finally read a story that does! The original characters are equally enchanting.

Waiting excitedly for more,

darth_sparrow :)
8/17/2006 c2 vintena
Love this! I want more!

PLEASE update soon!
8/10/2006 c2 2teacrumb
Ha! I am really enjoying this, so please update soon! It's fun to see Jack from the other side of piracy.
8/7/2006 c2 1Tiari Clovis
I love your writing! You do such a wonderfull job at it. Having a three year old myself I can really understand Ellen's fear. That would be something to have hysterics about if I was going to for sure. I love your orginal Characters even, I can't wait to meet Mrs. Fitzbrace-Pennythump.

I love how she keeps refering to differnt meanings to her name. And Jack seems so in character, I adore him. I've read some of your other stories that I really need to get to reviewing.

Have have you every tried an original story? If so I would love to read it! I put you on my favorite Author's list.

Talk to you later