for Of Weasels And Chocolates

11/8/2016 c4 Hikari
The only thing I want to know is...how is Misao's health?
12/20/2015 c4 17Kichou
Very sweet story. I like it.
9/5/2014 c4 40Ebony10
Loved this fic!
8/12/2010 c4 anonymous
aw it's done already? lol love this story. it's really cute!
8/12/2010 c1 anonymous
such a silly but sweet and cute story! i shall keep reading. the fan club instructions made me laugh on the inside. there won't be criticism from me on the story in respect to the kenshin series because i know from the beginning this story isn't meant to match what goes on in the series. keep up the good work!
7/21/2010 c4 6icecreamapparition
This story has lots of fluff, I was smiling all the way. :)

I have one comment, though, and it's that when the two got together, it seems like the rest of the "issues" surrounding them have been forgotten. I don't think it's a big deal, and it's an Aoshi-Misao story (that I like) to begin with, but if you ever feel like extending the story, you could write about Enishi sorting out his feelings, Misao and Aoshi paying respects at the cemetery (because I noticed that you didn't mention if Misao's confession hit 12 midnight, so there's no Valentine's Day fluff, hehe ^^), and more importantly, Aoshi's fan club reacting to Aoshi's sudden change of status! :)

And speaking of which, the instruction for Aoshi to accept gifts strictly from registered members was just EPIC! 3 3
5/23/2010 c1 magenta
i must say..u are a talented writer...the fanfic is...wow!
1/17/2010 c2 3Kary2156
OH I love this fanfic...but I would have love to see what exactly happened between Kenshin and Kaoru.
12/6/2009 c4 4ColinatorGX
Hehehe, great story
7/23/2008 c4 Tekiru
HOLY CRAP THIS IS AMAZING! This is my favorite AoshixMisao fic of all time! You made the characterization for Aoshi and Misao to be everything I'd ever dreamed of! You didn't make Misao too immature, yet still spunky and tough, but still as a girl, and you made Aoshi deadly sexy and possessive (yum!) ^_^ I love this! Love love love love love!
7/23/2008 c3 Tekiru
Kyaa~! The part where Aoshi was tacitly asking Misao why he didn't get any chocolates was my absolute favorite part! I could seriously feel the delight curling in my stomach ^^
7/23/2008 c1 Tekiru
Oh! Why the hell doesn't this have more reviews? This has one of the best characterizations of Misao and Aoshi I've ever seen! I absolutely love how you portray the both of them =)

Thank you for writing and sharing this story! AoshixMisao is my favorite!
7/19/2008 c2 5USWeasilgirl
oh, let me try! Jiminy Cricket! *sees misao in an ambulance* WOW THAT WAS FAST!
7/15/2008 c4 laimon
I loved! Although I don't like AU fics I loved this one! very well writen!
4/26/2008 c4 1Scarletpagan
DAMN! aoshi is so HOT in this fic. it was definitely gr8. altho i wud hav liked to hav a bit more detail on the getting together of kaoru and kenshin cuz there wasnt as detailed an exchange as with sano and megumi and i think that wud hav bin quite a sweet thing, wat with kaoru getting pushed into him and everything. anyway ace fic. i loved the bit wen aoshi says i blew it didnt i? and every1 nods.
74 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »