for Pride Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

1/2 c9 oliver foulkes
while your working on pride wars episode 1 the phantom menace can you make pride wars episode 2 attack of the clones in lion king 2 simba's pride.
8/27/2019 c13 12Sailor Dragonball 87
I love how you blended these two! I didn’t think these two could go together. Please come back to it! I’d love to read more of this story! What about that race that Anakin's supposed to be in? Will they all meet Qui Gon and Obi-wan? Will Anakin still go to the Dark Side, even with Timon, Pumbaa, and Simba's influences? I really hope you continue!
8/26/2019 c8 Sailor Dragonball 87
Who’s Rashadi? Are you creating a sibling for Simba?
8/26/2019 c1 Sailor Dragonball 87
Why Mohatu?
9/4/2017 c13 85kristinalprime23
mesa lovin it sorry my inner Jar-Jar just came out, besides-a I'm a star wars-a fan mesa self-a.
10/10/2016 c8 Guest
Uh oh what does darth sidious have in mind?
3/6/2016 c13 Guest
It's a shame that its not continued.
I was hoping that months passed and Simba would become an adult and Qui Gon and Obi Wan would search for them sent by Rafiki and begin a battle of a lifetime.
11/21/2015 c1 Unknown user
I think you mean "Queen" Amidala.
11/21/2012 c13 Dimensional Wanderer
Are you evre going to continue with Pride Wars? I would really like to see some more.
7/27/2012 c4 chris
since when is there a king of naboo? I thought there was only a queen
6/29/2012 c13 22WTF123
This is seriously one of the best and well-written crossovers I've ever seen. I know it's been 4 years since this was updated, but I would love to see this finished. I can't help but feel that the Lion King and Star Wars were made for a crossover of some sort, and this proves it. If you do decide to finish this, then you've got my full support, and I wish you the best of luck. May the Force be with you.
5/29/2012 c13 kittenstar
please update soon. i really like your story. its very nice.
11/12/2010 c13 2Pliffy
weird I don't remember reading this part ether way good story. so when do you update
11/9/2010 c12 Pliffy
oh I get your trying to mixed both of the movies good idea two things

1.are you planing on flowing the rest of the Star Wars and lion king movies