for Me and My Koi

1/31 c3 4TheRealSonGoku
What're you doing, stepbro?
1/5 c5 Kenz006
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

update

update.
12/27/2019 c5 Son Goku
I know that it's been many years since this story was updated, but I'd love to see a new chapter. no doubt, this is the best gokuxvegeta I've read along with Love Chain. I hope to see a new chapter one day. keep writing, it brings a smile to my face.
11/15/2019 c5 Son Goku
I really enjoyed this fanfic. it seems to be long forgotten. but, 12 years on, i hope you can make the time to continue this story. it's safe to say that this is one of my favorite on the internet. i really hope this story gets the proper ending it deserves, after all these years. and i hope you still have the motivation to continue this.
5/14/2019 c5 3Animago
Sabia que seriam gêmeos! O jeito que está escrevendo a história, um não seria o suficiente. Ah... Mas, a parte negativa é que eu quero muito ver a continuação. Você não terminou direito, pelo menos até que nascem.
7/27/2018 c1 born to be bored
I want to know when is the next chapter I pray to god please give us next chapter please update
6/21/2018 c5 Guest
I really like this fanfiction and for a comment just add a little bit more I would like to know more about what happens next very exciting I loved how you described some of the scenes well done
1/11/2017 c5 Unknown
Hi just wanted to say that I love this story. And wanted to know if you will upload the next chapters soon?
12/17/2016 c5 Jerichoholic180
Hi are you still working on the next chapter? If so when will you put it up? I'm sorry I just love this story and I want to read more.
10/31/2016 c5 Puffcake
When are you going to finish I would like to know the genders
11/16/2015 c5 LadyClassy
when are you finishing this story i kinda liked it and im dieing to know the ending of it :D
11/14/2015 c5 angellovesfanfiction
It's great! I would love to read the ending. Plz complete this story. Write soon, don't abandon it.
P.S Trunks is very weird.
9/20/2015 c1 19Mr.SoujiSeta
Please, please, please, please, please update! You have a very good story going and you left off on the cliff...
7/13/2015 c5 Princesskanji13
UPDATE! UPDATE! Plzzzzz*weeping*
5/23/2015 c1 sandra
i dont like it, i love it! Cnt wait to read the nxt chptr
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »