for Me and My Koi

5/20/2015 c1 sicksheit
This is some sick shit.
4/14/2015 c1 Guest
Please please finish it I'm begin you. Pleaseeeeeee cmon woman you the best please. Onna grrrrrr *glares at the onna* please *puppy dog eyes*
3/29/2015 c1 drgonbllfrek3
I don't think it's ever going to update I wish all of these fan fiction writers would continue writing but its been so long. I'm losing hope that this websight is still thriving with dbz writers. Did they all give up ? Do I need to write stories ? I want too but I need closer on these stories that I might not get ! I need some of my favorite stories to update please !-Dragonballfreak-
3/25/2015 c5 3Asthethicc
KAWAIIIII!
3/19/2015 c5 Guest
Finish it knoooooooow
1/4/2015 c5 Gokucx
DX you fluffer that's so cruel are you playing a joke cus its not funny -cries a puddle- ;-; April first not funny xc
9/29/2014 c5 SilverStoneAshes
Oh I loved it this is the second time I read it and its as good as ever this is one of my favourite yaois out there I truly love the story and please update very soon the story is amazing please continue it

From: L.J
7/1/2014 c2 Guest
Love this so much pls respond :) it will mean so much to me thx
3/11/2014 c5 myhomeworksucks
I really love the story! Kinda hard to wait but other than that best story ive read about these two -
11/18/2013 c5 Hdluv
The twins HAVE to be boys. Vegeta's one for male kids...
6/15/2013 c5 Guest
Funniest. THANG evea.

Love,
Malus the last sayiness
4/15/2013 c5 Vegeta Lover
Love the whole story. cant wait to read the rest of it. love seeing what happens AFTERthe first time they mate. need more morning after stories like this.
3/31/2013 c5 seme kanda uke allen
Are you making more please do 3:
2/11/2013 c5 thedragonballs
Hi, I luv your story you inspired me to make an account on fanfiction, I'm also the kickass Goku guest but anyways I'm writing a story on Goku and Vegeta I don't know if I should have Goku pregnant or not so please finish your story! I luv it man(or woman if you are ;D) so please more chapters at least one more chapter or when you decide when Goku gives birth to the twin's if they are girls or boys but most likely boys so please write more luv ya! (Not that kind of love)
1/11/2013 c1 Kickass Goku
I love your chapters and yes I do hate it when people flame your story and say it's gross but why read it when it say's it's yaoi I don't get and it really pisses me off some people are a jackass or a dumdass anyways I love your story! :)
66 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »