for Me and My Koi

12/23/2012 c1 Donut train
R u even on fanfiction anymore? Cone on even I would of posted new chapters by now hell I would probably be finished it by now! Come on man post new chapters I'm starting to get pissed more than crying!
12/21/2012 c5 Donut train
I'm crying you know why YOU NEVER POSTED ANY NEW CHAPTERS!:0
12/15/2012 c5 RiswynnWarrior
Where's the next chapter? This Soo good!
8/29/2012 c5 Busy Bee
Hey it's been a while since I read this shame you have no continued writing it would make my day if you continued this fantasic story I'm still dieing to know the sexes of the babies please update soon x
7/5/2012 c5 Guest
I like this story make more chapters and are the boys or girls?Anyways luv the story!
7/3/2012 c1 Guest
I like it's cute.
6/9/2012 c5 Moonlightnight101
good
4/26/2012 c1 MaxandGoofy1994
i love it! plz add more to it!
3/9/2012 c5 2XxAngel-eyez-for-youxX
That story was friggin awesome!I liked the part when you said if Trunks-chan was on crack!Hilarious!Please write more!*grey/black eyes widen into a pout* !1!1
2/20/2012 c1 Newerher3
love it! i think vegeta would make a great father
6/10/2011 c1 DBZGokuRaditzBardock
i'm sorry 4 troubling you but i misspelled my own name *sweatdrop* it's not DBZGokuBardockRaditz its DBZGokuRaditzBardock my bad ;) i really hope i didn't trouble or bother you...bye and just ignore the name LISTEN 2 the comment i made be4 kay?, good!:3 c ya!^-^' *embarrassed badly*
6/10/2011 c1 DBZGokuBardockRaditz
Hey, I like the first story were goku is preg. and i so more preferr Uke Goku and Seme Prince Vegeta It was a good story that i imagened every single part!continue writing plz!:3
1/30/2011 c4 Gokufreak901
Omg I love this story! Lol:) It made me really mad like last chapter when the people were all mean to Vegeta cuz he was gay and all. I WANTED TO SCREAM! ppl are so rude:( lol great story:D
8/5/2010 c5 kayla davis
mack more plz
12/3/2009 c4 Geekychick
aw i absolutly love this story so far!

its cute and fluffy and makesme wanna laff

=3 i really hope he'll like his present

ur a great writer nad srsly keep u teh good wurk

=D