for Me and My Koi

11/16/2007 c5 solitare1
Well how long before we find out what they are going to be?
8/30/2007 c5 VEGICA
This fic is great.

Please write more chapters for it.

I want to know the sex of the babies.
8/11/2007 c5 SSJESS
Great fic.

Please write more.
7/27/2007 c5 137Gothicthundra
OMG! I usually don't like these kinda fics, but you've changed my mind... that was great... o please update, I wanna know what they are... Also I agree with Veggie and the gloves... I was contimplating that a few days ago, I'm glad some one else noticed.
7/22/2007 c5 SSJESS
I liked it.

Please write more.
5/21/2007 c5 17takuya
oh i like this story it would be nice to have an update to read some time soon
5/7/2007 c5 71Irvine Cypher
hilarious. cute.
3/23/2007 c5 1chibigoku4
FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC! this is relly cooL! i hope your still updating this, i know it say you'll update next month but this also says that you updated this last year! so i'm a little confused @;;

anywayz, i want to read more so please don't leave me hanging, i have a tendency to explode from waiting too long ^_^;;

~chibigoku~
2/10/2007 c5 xxSUIRI
I love it

update soon
1/14/2007 c5 mo-mo
Hey just wanna say that I love your story and it's one of my favorite story and can you plz tell me when you make the next chapter!XD!
8/29/2006 c1 Anomlov
I Hope you haven't stopped writing. I'll be so depressed if this story isn't finished. Please finish it. (Puppy dog eyes) Please.
8/11/2006 c5 1alvinia
I really enjoy this story. Keep writing and update soon!
7/30/2006 c5 Kilala
I really enjoy this story, and I hope that you will update soon oh! I also think it would be really be cool if you made Vegeta go on a late night craving drive for Goku, ya know like Goku wanting pickles and Vegeta having to go get them well it's pretty late so keep up the great writing!

Kilala
7/29/2006 c4 Seina
i read all the chapters, and i LOVE it. i can't see what's comming next, and i love that in a story! I can't wait for the next chapter.
7/24/2006 c5 Anomlov
Yea! You are back,I remember when your computer went down and so did this story. I missed this story so much! I'm so glad your back you are a very talented writer, Keep it up!
66 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »