for Flag's Poems

11/13/2014 c1 U damn bully
Wow... and you and Pictures were so strong on bullying disguised as "concrit".
Not surprising you'd hypocritically harass someone to tell them they wrote shit.

You'd throw a tantrum if I said any of the BS(well deserved here) you & your lackey, Pictures, spewed out in reviews.

I notice Pictures didn't write any stories, not surprising at all. She doesn't seem the type to take anything she dishes out, she's worse than you. If that's possible.
7/30/2007 c17 11GreaserFreak13
This barely rhymes,

and I could care less,

because that last poem

was a sucsess.
6/15/2007 c1 16dorkyduck
Oh great one, your fic is so awesome, it would be a great honor to send me a totALly rude review!:)
4/21/2007 c1 Afa
One day Bob said fuck

I really want to get drunk

hahahahaha. that was good, but i see what you said about messing up the rhyme at the end.
10/16/2006 c17 13PurpleBlaze
Ah yes, good ol' Sally.
10/11/2006 c17 1KelseyAlwaysKnows
It's spelled enlist, not inlist, right? Oh well, funny..

10/10/2006 c17 1thegirlwhoplayedwithfire
Ahahahah. Oh Sarah, your stories just continue to amaze me. I hate sister fics. I dunno why, they just do. I prefer the Two-Bit's sister fics, because she actually exsisted in the book. But, I got my MySpace deleted. Bu I'll make another one. But my parents just won't know about it. =P
10/10/2006 c17 18LikeWoahhh
Flagg make me happy.

This poem made me semi-better.

So, update.
10/10/2006 c17 qqqqqqqqqqq
*wipes away tear*

that's beautiful...
9/16/2006 c16 65Amanita Jackson
steve is thick and a prick.

yay!

your poetry is edgar allen poe for the outsiders folks only not quite so depressing. you kick ass.
9/16/2006 c16 1thegirlwhoplayedwithfire
LMFAO OMG I TOTALLY LOVE THIS! My favorites were...well, all of them. OMG I totally love this! I was laughing so hard and I woke up my dad. Oops...
9/14/2006 c16 1KelseyAlwaysKnows
lol

8/28/2006 c15 11screwthestandard101
lol. He probably is. Nice chapter. - Iamme
8/23/2006 c15 1KelseyAlwaysKnows
sheesh...where do you come up with this stuff..i was grounded and that is why my review is late..

FUNN-EE

8/21/2006 c14 65Amanita Jackson
candlestick.

these were all brilliant to the point of insanity.

fish.

i cannot wait for the next poem!

i have laced this review with subliminal messages. they are suposed to tell you to update so fast your moniter implodes from the friction (not entirely sure how that would work but it would be cool) but i fear i may have gotten something worng. so i shll now state it overtly:

UPDATE pwetty pwease with sprinkles and jimmies and dally on top? *snigger**snigger**snigger*
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »