for Where We Start

9/30/2006 c29 8weirdlyyours
Oh well, I suppose surviving snakes has about the same effect as surviving trolls. Near death situations seem to bring the trio together.
9/30/2006 c28 weirdlyyours
I forgot to mention this in my last review and because FFNet won't let me again:

“Oh, let him!” Sirius cried. “He’s a fifteen year old boy, they wear out like fake wands.”

Lupin gave a quiet chuckle. “Not how I remember it …”

Is that supposed to imply something. ;D

Anyway, on the topic of this chapter: eccentric uncle FTW. Maybe Harry should take a Clabbart around with him.
9/30/2006 c30 4DCoD
Ish. The world as Harry knew it has vanished, and all because of that diary. It's almost sad when you think of it like that, but then I realized - hey, maybe this will mean more stuff for the Trio to go through as a -team- and perhaps, Malfoy may even join. Who knows.

And Tom is kinda creepy, the way he's so cheery, and then tracing Harry's bite. hehe

9/30/2006 c27 8weirdlyyours
Question: Does this imply that Draco was turned into a ferret, and if so, why?

Draco's turning into Sirius II. :) Also, Harry stroking his arm? That's just about gay as Shuji and Akira.
9/29/2006 c29 4Snowdrop.Faery
Alright, so here it is: the brilliantly long review.

- I loved the chapter with Hermione and Ron on a broom. It was superbly written, and I wish it could happen in the real book!

-This is so totally AU and I love it! It's well written, appears to have a plot of some sort, and although the chapters are short I think it's done rightfully so because to join them together would make a rather large jumble of thoughts.

-Erm... Harry and Draco, cool relationship, but it's not quite clear whether or not it is slash or just best friends, (to me anyways, but I'm up to my ears in University applications and scholarships and whatnot that if I was to read this again tomorrow, this question would probably look incredibly stupid). I like them as best friends, but if you want to go slash... *shrugs*

-I absolutely adore the relationship between the marauders and Lily etc. It's fabulous. The little story's and backround info is placed throughout accordingly- subtle enough that I'm not confused, but easily a good part of the fic.

-Tom Riddle... what should I say? The plot is very mysterious... yet not. I think I might know where this is going, but I'm very intrigued to see if I'm correct, and the suspense is excellent.

-Description of Malfoy's Mansion: wouldn't change it. It's perfect.

-Also, after reading the christmas chapter, I wanted gingerbread cookies... really badly.

I don't think I've missed anything. The story has a wonderful overall theme, and I hope you don't quit on it, because it is brilliant. :)

xoxo.
9/29/2006 c2 Snowdrop.Faery
Ahaha! I love the nose comment. I know I'm only on chapter 2, but I'll give you a brilliantly long review when I've finished gobbling this story up at the end alright? xoxo.
9/27/2006 c29 10Little Green Tree
The bright thing to do would have been to leave the diary the hell alone, of course. But Harry's never quite been the one to sit down and think things over, has he?

Lovely chapter. I especially like the Ron and Hermione bits.
9/26/2006 c29 DivineDarkness
Harry stop while you still can!

...oh dear, here we go!

Yay for the update(",)
9/26/2006 c29 5Snow-Leopard-Patronus
Whoa awesome! Freakish snakes and the trio working together. Yay! Sorry I haven't reviewed for alot of chapters. I haven't been on the computer much lately...

S-L-P:)
9/26/2006 c29 1justamoose
Omg that was awesome!

By far your best chappie yet, and that's saying a lot. There was no way on earth or heaven that anyone would have guessed that was inside the box- that was so cool! And I was happy to see the trio together, even if they themselves didn't realize it. I can only now start to worry at the fact that Hermione seems to have retained a concern for house-elves no matter what AU she's in. :-D Perfectly all right, that's another reason why we all love her.

Obviously wonderful chapter, I don't see why people aren't reviewing *evil glare to anyone who isn't reviewing this very moment*- so I'm giving you a rather long review to make up for the lack of other posts. Yet I think this is quite long enough, seeing as it is kind of late...sort of...here, so I will leave you now with only the request that you update as fast as your internet (which I don't fully trust) will allow you too. :-)
9/26/2006 c29 6Emerika
NO HARRY! DONT WRITE IN THE DIARY!

Wow! You are an execlent writer! I cannot believe how wrapped up you have gotten me into this story! Way to go!

Terrific Terrific! The first trio battle...*sniff*

UPDATE!

emmy
9/26/2006 c29 4DCoD
Oh, the first time the Trio has gotten to actually work together. I likes a lot! That snake deal was interesting, too... what sort of magicks that little trinket must have had on it.

I can't wait to see what Tom says about this. And oh, what about the bite on Harry's thumb? Was that what gave him the ability to be a Parselmouth?

9/23/2006 c28 1justamoose
ew lucius malfoy ew ew ew ew ew ew ew! Lol.

Very interesting flashback here, I must say. I want to know what that Clabbert's found. I'll bet every Galleon I have that it has something to do with Voldemort (the long, unnecessary French name, lol), but I can't begin to fathom what your genius mind is really cooking. Please update soon on your relatively normal internet and let your readers know whats going to happen next! :-D
9/23/2006 c28 10Little Green Tree
Well, I get up, and bang, more fic to read. I very much approved.

Long, french, and unnecessary. Heh.

Nice chapter. And it makes me so glad that at least my family just has problems with the whole talking to each other thing. *grins*
9/22/2006 c28 4DCoD
I love how you refer to the beginnings of Voldemort's reign of terror in this flashback. And how observent Sirius is. Obviously, Lucious Malfoy is no good. Poor Sirius, too. His room given to -girls- lmao.

379 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »