for Where We Start

7/10/2007 c39 4DCoD
I agree, writing can be loads of fun :D

I love how you had Hermione just throw her arms around Ron. Too cute! And that line Harry delivered: "Shut up. I'm rescuing you." Had me laughing!

At least Harry's figured out - or possibly figured out - what's happened, and is aiming to fix it.

Must see how it goes.. MORE! *is off to the movie now, so will have to wait for the next chapter anyway.. but still wants another NOW!* :P
7/10/2007 c39 1Skidaddling
Why does Harry attract trouble so easily? Somehow, I think he did a big mistake rescuing her since now both of them are in trouble for escaping.

Aw well, everything will end up right...right?

Yeah another chapter, how about another :D
7/10/2007 c39 5LunaSky
Col. That really ended the year with a Bang! :)

-Lunasky
7/10/2007 c39 8ttfn.tahtahfornow
Oh - exciting!

I must say, I did like the window-smashy part.

Hm, so Hermione saw Harry and GInny! Nice.

Great story!

=]
7/10/2007 c38 4DCoD
Wow. Tom Riddle's really done it this time, and done it in such a way that it couldn't possibly be traced back to him..

What's Ginny to do now? Will Harry come save the day? Will anyone?

'Would this constitute ending the year with a bang enough for Fred and George?' - *snicker* It's poor taste to laugh in the face of Ginny's misery, but I couldn't help but find that funny!

More soon, please! And wootness, tonight... midnight showing of the fifth movie, and in a little more than a week, the last book. *le sigh* We'll never have another year like this, ever. I'm excited as much as I am saddened by not getting any more books... *tear, sniffle*
7/10/2007 c38 1Skidaddling
Oh my god...Oh my god...

Ginny, she'll be accused if they don't put her under the influence of Veritaserum. And stupid Harry for talking with Tom...Oh god... Please update!
7/9/2007 c38 8ttfn.tahtahfornow
Love the story!

Turns out he wasn't just a funny bloke after all, eh?

Heh.

-LunaSky
5/1/2007 c37 dfshie
Whoa hot.
3/13/2007 c30 9Captain Cheese
This story is way intersting. I love the whole twist you have on the dairy etc
3/13/2007 c29 Captain Cheese
oo interesting. Snakes. Invade school. You could make a movie. Snakes in a school
3/13/2007 c25 Captain Cheese
Its interesting that Ron is so good at chess isnt it? Maybe hes a different kind of smart
3/13/2007 c23 Captain Cheese
oo scary
3/13/2007 c22 Captain Cheese
lol Ginnys such a great character
3/13/2007 c21 Captain Cheese