for Immortal Eternity

10/31/2010 c4 5Cheza the Flower Maiden
Awseome fic! Can't wait to see what's next.
7/29/2007 c4 3blackdiamondskies
I really enjoyed it so far! Nice writing style, and skill. Please don't hesitate to update quickly!
8/30/2006 c4 30May All Your Bacon Burn
^_^ Cool. U really need to write more. I'll give u a cookie! ^^ Poor poor Jin. He'll have a lot to explain. (if we even understand him, lol). PLEASE WRITE MORE. And I love the name to ur Yusuke/Kurama fic. ^^ Awesome.
8/25/2006 c4 19KyoHana
Why do I get the feeling that Jin has something to do with the vampires... perhaps even having someone he cares deeply for among their ranks? And just what was the relationship between Yusuke and Hiei's father? Such intriguing questions this chapter left me with... so much so that I am already anxiously awaiting your next installment.
8/10/2006 c3 30May All Your Bacon Burn
Cool. I was afraid that u had just added the same chapter. ^^ Please write more! And I think there's something to do with it, but I have no idea what. ^^
7/29/2006 c3 5Chiisai Mu
o_o Wow. Such avid advertising. You didn't have to. _ And feel free to call me Arisa.

Again, better than it was before. i like. ^_^ i can't wait to see the next chapter. i'm not quite drooling in anticipation, but i am impatient by nature. You'll see me again later. *waves*
7/29/2006 c3 19KyoHana
I think you enhanced this chapter with the rewrite (though I did like it the first time around as well); and that only adds to the story you are telling.

And I, for one, didn't know that 3 am is the 'Witching Hour', but how appropriate that Hiei was born at the time. Can't wait for the next installment. I'm really looking forward to Hiei's meeting with Kurama.
7/29/2006 c3 2RedTieAffair
wow, i never knew what this button did.

now i'm gonna just it a lot :)

great chapter, the witching hour thing's kinda cool.

Is it true?

Update Soon!

Inu.Roxs
7/22/2006 c2 5Chiisai Mu
*pokes you* i've already read it. *nodnod* And you got my opinion on it. Tis better than before. Could be better still, but that'll take time...or a better beta. ^_^;; Heh. *sits on the floor and waits for the next chapter*
7/18/2006 c2 30May All Your Bacon Burn
Write more.Now...Please? *puppy-eyes*
7/16/2006 c2 19KyoHana
As a fan of the Anita Blake stories, too, I really love the rewrites you've done to this story. I can't wait to see where you'll go with it!
7/16/2006 c2 2RedTieAffair
i like this story, update soon!

Inu.Roxs