for Setsuna's Revenge

Good story
7/2/2016 c2 shugokage
Nice job on this story!
5/25/2014 c2 Rune Tobor
Just re-reading this yet again, excellent.
One measure of how good a work is, to me at least, is if its worth reading more than once.
And for those who wonder why read something twice, to me its like this;
Books have been my friends for decades and its like seeing an old friend again.
Stories also evoke feelings and the best make you think too.
Re-reading lets you feel those emotion again and I sometimes find something I missed on the first reading. Or I understand more because I now know the whole story.
I also tend to read upbeat happy fics when I'm sad or depressed to cheer myself up.

Thanks again for writing, posting and sharing with us.
10/20/2013 c2 That Guy
When I read the title I thought nice another "Ranma is a danger to Crystal Tokyo" or "Ranma is somehow a problem for Setsuna" stories, then I started reading and found something both funny and heartwarming that was nothing like what I expected. So good no great story.
8/18/2013 c2 2steamrick
I greatly enjoyed reading this short story. Thank you for sharing with us :)
12/16/2012 c2 SquiggytheMage
good stuff
4/14/2012 c2 1Raynze76
great story
1/23/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
cool! this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
12/4/2011 c2 Riverlia
It's a good story. But then, to me, any Setsuna-Ranma story is good as long as the writing doesn't suck.

The only complain I has is a few part, especially the middle feel 'cut'. Not rushed, but cut, because everything else has a good pacing, but the meat of the romance and interaction were totally absent.
11/6/2011 c2 6beast man1500
Mamoru is a senshi, or he would be if he were female since he has the star seed for earth:)
6/22/2011 c2 2Shannon Dee
I always love a Setsuna and Ranma match and this story did not disappoint me though I did feel it could have been fleshed out a bit more in places. Thank you for writing it.
2/19/2011 c1 Reader
At the time of writing this, Alienyouthct had two large stories that were over 80,000 words. Both of these stories are based on another author's work which he has the temerity to insult both in his author's notes and in actual reviews. His "review" here is apparently simple revenge for pointing out how rude it was to basically steal from another author and insult them while doing it.
2/15/2011 c1 36alienyouthct
Story, just like it's author, is made of suck and lose and possibly fail. Didn't take the time to read. Kinda like you. :)
1/22/2010 c2 Tetris Ex Machina
Great story!
6/29/2009 c2 Rune Tobor
It's good, but the amazons seem to have given up too easy. Ranma and Setsuna are one of my favorite pairings. He needs an older woman to bring out his full potential.
84 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »