for Chewie Knew

1/16/2019 c1 Guest
I always love Chewie's wisdom and insights. You done a great job showing that with this story. Thanks for sharing.
2/14/2018 c1 78forcverandalways
I had favourited this before I even started reading it because I had a gut feeling that it would be good and it was brilliant! Great job xxoo
11/18/2016 c1 argellastarkiller
oh god this was so fucking precious
11/10/2016 c1 kawoosh
Cute!
8/15/2016 c1 14momentofbored
Too cute!
8/3/2016 c1 banzi
Cute story. I liked it.
5/30/2016 c1 1Astronomus Maximus
I can't beloved this story has only 40-odd reviews! Very well written and full of lovely, amusing moments that are so very much Han and Leia (from a certain - Woolie's - point of view). Because of *course* Chewie knew what was going on before Han did. ;)

Thank you!
5/8/2016 c1 126meldahlie
I love Chewie fics and I love this!
erm... if you want a more considered review, like about lovely pacing or good characterisation or"getting the voice spot-on", don't blow Han/Leia shippers' minds out with the levels of happiness this fic induces !
;P
1/31/2015 c1 8Golden Asp
I have saved an Ewok from sure demise. I really liked this.
9/21/2014 c1 3Ipiutiminelle
Hello, I don't know if you're still in but I've just discovered your story and... Gosh, I love it ! I'm going to put it in my favorites so I wanted to review, in case.
Anyway, I love the way you describe their relationship through Chewie's eyes, it's funny and really accurate (and the end is so sweet !).
6/7/2014 c1 64jublke
It makes me wonder if Chewie misses his wife and family when he watches Han and Leia. I enjoyed the sections with dialogue the most.
5/28/2014 c1 3Stoned Rose
That was really, really, cute. I loved Chewie describing how the two of them would keep shooting secret looks at eachother, and both being afraid of getting caught by the other doing it. So cute. Good stuff.
3/21/2014 c1 6jeanmarie3
Really good!loved it!
8/23/2013 c1 violet76
Good romantic story, from Chewie's point of view.
7/4/2012 c1 117thehetaliaotaku
amazing how that was please read one of my stories i'm a newbie and totally need some reviews
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »