for Chewie Knew

3/3/2012 c1 1katarina97
loved it
11/20/2011 c1 starbuck13
I've read this story so many times and will probably read it lots more. Love Chewies perspective.
11/9/2011 c1 14holmgang
Great story :) Going on my fav list
10/24/2011 c1 Anynoymous review fairy
That was so amazing! You captured the Han/Leia dynamic so well. I absolutley loved it. I can definently picture Chewie knowing. I loved the Part about him considering breaking the ship just so they would admit it!
7/22/2010 c1 6TrickForTreat
I love Ewoks, they're cute. Almost as cute as this, it was awesome. It was so sweet, my dentist is going to make some serious money this weekend. :)
2/18/2010 c1 smkffnut
Far be it from me to cause the death of an Ewok... I loved getting a glimpse of Chewie's POV! Thank you for yrt another great Han and Leia story!
5/6/2009 c1 The-Solo-Smirk
This story is the definition of C-U-T-E and so insightful!

12/28/2008 c1 26hansolofan
(everyone who reviewed probably mentioned the ewoks somehow or another now)

Well. Great concept from an outsider POV, we've got their perspectives but what we really needed was Chewie's :D

Great, I'd love to see more from you.
10/11/2008 c1 57timenspace
love the third "person" POV.
6/6/2008 c1 MadManc
NO! DON'T LET THE EWOKS DIE! MUST REVIEW!
3/25/2008 c1 MandyQ
This was awesome! Leave it to Chewie to be the one who had a clue all along. Absolutely perfect. And it's very much the Chewbacca we see in "Truce At Bakura"; the Wookiee who thinks Han is just not quite there in the wooing department, but wants him to be and is more than happy to render any assistance Han needs to get the girl. This was perfect. Everyone was in character and the tone of the story went right along with published EU stories.

Great work!

-MQ
2/28/2008 c1 26Iverna
I love it! Ah, good old Chewie, always knew he was the wise one... lovely piece of writing, as well, it's perfect!
11/24/2007 c1 12Blamey77
funny, wonderful, another nice adjective...
5/11/2007 c1 1Wicket-san
That's not nice! I wasn't going to review because this computer is really slow, but I can't let an ewok die! I'm NAMED after an ewok! Heck, what if I die?
1/7/2007 c1 Bookish0278
I LOVE THE EWOKS! They are so cute. I asked for one for my birthday. Surprisingly enough, I didn't get one. Wonder why.

SAVE AN EWOK!

I'm reviewing, okay?

I liked this. It was veyr cute, and fluffy, but I liked how you did it from Chewies point of view and how he recalls the progression quite accuratley.

Bookish0278