for Chewie Knew

11/27/2006 c1 suekogirl
OMG that was so good! i loved it!
11/7/2006 c1 17Saturns Darkness
I wouldnt want to kill my chewy signed ewok now. (MGM studios, starwars weekend). Tis amusing.
9/19/2006 c1 britt
Very cute! good job. I wont have any dead ewoks on my concience...
9/6/2006 c1 28Silent Cobra
Death to Ewoks!

Anyway, sorry bout that. Randomness. I love your story. I love Chewie. Those bastards killed him!

Yeah, story=love
8/13/2006 c1 31Lelila Solo
This is so sweet, I loved it
8/9/2006 c1 2SerpentinaSnape
Couldnt possibly let an Ewok die, could i? :)

I really like your story as Chewie truly IS the one who can tell the most about the pair of them. He was always there with them.

good portray of Han and Leia as well!

thanks :)
8/7/2006 c1 30ButterCowLuvr
Hey...that was pretty cool! I liked it!
8/5/2006 c1 5YaneDirnt20
O man...I couldn't let the Ewoks die even though they're pretty annoying sometimes...Anyways, I like this story a lot...
7/23/2006 c1 pearlwriter
I loved the idea of seeing Chewie's view, since he has to be the person who was the most often there with them. He even beats C3PO. GO CHEWIE! Anyways, I also really like the part when he talks about Han Solo's evolution since you don't really see it in the movie. Did you know that their was a scene that was deleted in A New Hope before they leave for Alderaan where you see Solo with another woman so gives you the idea thta George Lucas wanted to go in that direction. I really loved this story it's really cute and also very well writen! The only default i'm giong to give your story is the title... I'm not a fan of it but since i can't find anything better myself i shouldn't complain Lol... Don't hate me but i can't remember what an Ewok is so i don't know if i hate them or not and so if i'm supposed to review or not...
7/23/2006 c1 52Silvain Star
Well, I love Ewoks, so I guess I'd better tell you what I thought...

IT WAS GREAT!
7/22/2006 c1 1Corellianjedi2
I love it! I absolutely love it! It was so perfect. I could totally imagine Chewie thinking this... I love the interactions between Han and Leia! Awesome!
7/19/2006 c1 valkyrieatwar
this was very sweet. now i know what there relationship looks like to chewie. this fanfic almost made me cry. u did a great job!
7/19/2006 c1 dm1
[Chewie loved bearing witness to those infrequent but pleasant dinners. They usually had weeks of fighting and staring from afar between them, but when they put aside their will to keep up appearances, they really had fun.] I always suspected they were putting on a show to keep the Rebel soldiers sane!

Ahh, Chewie, you hit the nail right on the head, and you knew it all along. Those two were meant for each other, they complement each other so well!

[Chewie chuckled as they chased each other through the halls of the Falcon, picking up a mop and heading over to wipe up the mess. The struggling that was heard throughout the ship now, mixed with playful shouts and laughter, was a far different one than the stubborn battle they’d struggled through to get to this point, and Chewie was almost embarrassed by how much he felt like a doting mother who had just married off a child.] Well said, and even being called a walking carpet didn't change his perception.

This was a wonderful vignette, well done! I enjoyed Chewie's snooping!
7/19/2006 c1 LeiaMichaela
Chewie's real observant. [his moods were always better on the days where he talked to Leia. He got that look in his eyes, and Chewie knew.]Keke, yeah, sure Chewie knew. He is around Han far to long to not notice that.

[he didn’t know what love was before her, it was all too easy for him to fight it, to struggle with it, to battle those feelings, to ignore them, to lock them away. At least for a while.] Liked that part. It's all to true. After all, we're too glad he could just deny for a while.

[The pair also provided a great amount of amusement to Chewie during tedious rebellion meetings. In an endless game of ping pong, their eyes would find each other. Han and Leia were usually situated across from each other, and when Chewie would glance at the smuggler at his side, Han’s gaze was always upon Leia.]Loved that one too. How sweet they were and how they acted to net be caughted but the big fuzzball saw it all so well and they not even noticed it.

Was a great vig and Han&Leia were all too cute. They remind me of some little children, keke. Fun. [But how could he not feel such a surge of pride when he could compare the selfish, rude smuggler of three years ago to this happy, committed general who now had a life, a cause, and a love, when he knew Han would get here, somehow, some way, on that first day where he’d been called a walking carpet?] Chewie is so wise and I liked to see his point of view about the growing relationship between his best friend and the princess. I'm glad Chewie knew.

Good writing!