for Frightful Magic

2/4/2010 c3 Istana
Wow... I love it!
2/1/2010 c3 LCMDoePatronus
Different. Poor Sally, all she did was deliver the message.
2/1/2010 c2 LCMDoePatronus
Wait, how old is Jack (Harry)?
1/30/2010 c3 cagna
i wonder how remus would do in halloween town since he is a werewolf though a really nice one. please update soon.
5/13/2009 c3 2Moonlight black rose
Love it and hope you get over your writers block!
4/3/2009 c3 4GravekeeperBat
Cool. Any hope you're continuing this? This is a very original idea, I don't think I've ever come across it before. ^_^
2/4/2009 c3 lady horror
fantastick, I love it

update soon
1/18/2009 c3 Mistress Rei
Hey, when are you going to update? You're not discontinuing the story are you? Wonder how everyone will react to Halloween

town. To bad they won't get to meet Jack as a skellington. That would have been amusing to see. Sally will have a shock the next time she sees him won't she?
1/12/2009 c3 Flaremage
COOL! that was awsome! your still writing this right? so please update soon!
12/12/2008 c3 Hamako
Update please! I want them to meet Jack and see Halloween town!
11/12/2008 c3 Sehpi
...I love you for writing this.
11/5/2008 c3 Bachiko
Love the story! I love Harry as Jack, maybe on halloween at Hogwarts he could team up with Nick and give everyone a good scare since they both share the same death day. I hope you get over your writers block soon, I wanna see everyones reactions to meeting Jack and seeing halloween town. Since he's dead does this mean that he's no longer under the prophesy?
11/2/2008 c3 VB
I hate you do you have any idea how long it took me to find this fic again after my hard drive crashed and I had to get a new computer? Over 8 months! I was ready to pull my hair out. So you had better update soon and if your stuck well you could write a small chapter on how Dumbledore and co try to decide who gets to go and try to lock Sally up until later when they can deal with her. Then you just have to write her escape and then the portkey activating and maybe Sally's shock at seeing her husband as a human. and then everyone else's shock to halloweentown. Just update it took serious work to find this fic again I can't believe you haven't updated yet. I shalt not be happy with you for quite some time. So update so I feel better that all my hard work was not in vain.
10/2/2008 c3 Hiroko
Great story! Can't wait until they meet Jack! Can Jack visit the Dursleys to scare the crap out of them, and the whole neighbor hood for that matter? They are the reason that he died after all.

It would be amusing to see him show up on Halloween to give them

the fright of their lives.
7/11/2008 c3 1Esseraph
Absolutely awesome idea. The plot is great but your spelling, grammar, and everythig could be a bit better. I've only seen one other NBC crossover and that was when I was looking for this one. Anyway, I hope your writer's block goes away soon.

Sincerely, Sorrow