for Nicknames

2/20 c1 3HopePiggyBank
Hahahahahhahaaa
11/15/2020 c1 2Marinara the Sauce
HAHAHAHAHAHA! This was so funny, thank you for writing this!
8/19/2020 c1 Guest
Oh my GOd this was so well written! I drank every single word of this up. You described team Gai so incredibly well. I wouldn't really count on neji actually beating Sai up physically but I would definitely expect him to get defensive and protective of Tenten by activating his Byakugan and glare threateningly at Sai, ready to prounce when Tenten would have admitted to the legs only if he gets called abs.

UGh this was so brilliantly written
4/21/2020 c1 25ClockRepair
How have I not read this story before? So, so funny that I only wish it was longer so we could see what nicknames Sai came up with for Rock Lee and Neji.
11/9/2019 c1 1link55-06
Ooo...I love Tenten's response in the end! Thank you for sharing this story with us :)
1/19/2019 c1 1MarkedWolves
I died laughing and would like to invite everyone to come to my funeral. Please bring pictures of Sai's funeral so I could see them. RIP Sai.
7/9/2017 c1 Guest
This was awesome!
I Just wished to see Neji's reaction... I bet he would be very very angry xD
4/9/2017 c1 18Poodie
ohhh la TenTen is soo naughty XD Sometimes i wonder if Neji is upset because its was a disrespctful comment or much much more :3
10/30/2016 c1 61AmazingHefi
Man, I love Sai
10/27/2016 c1 KoalaPowers
So rarely does a story make me laugh out loud - yours had me cracking up! Bravo! This was amazing.
3/28/2016 c1 5gasp of the soul
omg I can't stop laughing! xDd
2/23/2016 c1 Guest
10/31/2015 c1 Guest
XD
10/25/2015 c1 Krissel Himura
Haha. Very cute fic! :)
2/12/2015 c1 Iris
Oh, that was very funny! Very funny indeed!
277 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »