for Smelly dog

12/9/2018 c1 dallyay
I like the " eats birds" part. XD
8/30/2012 c1 Monkey Skunk
Brilliant! This story has it all, characters, plot, controversy and odor. I'm forwarding this little ditty to Simon and Schuster it needs to be published.
1/31/2009 c1 31Hollywood Grimm
haha again I loved the ending XD it didn't make sense lolz
3/21/2008 c1 leuchtraketen
o.O
2/16/2008 c1 holy frog girl
I've read flames people sent other people and they aren't cool. I like how you made a point about not being rude but maybe you could have said it in a little nicer way. Good story. It's origanal! I like stories people are writing but the plots blend together some times. Good for you.
5/7/2007 c1 10A terrible Beauty
omg..wtf

lmfao

that was absolutly retarted

but so funny at the same time

-lauren
12/14/2006 c1 4IxPokexYou
Hey, this is funny and I like it. You are so right to be cursing people who keep on flaming and shit 'bout other people's writin' jus cause it ain't theirs or like you said a close friends. I have the same problem. Someone keeps rantin andravin bout how I write my stories and how I use peoplee I know as characters. like my friends and I. I totally understand. Keep up the good work^^=]=]=]
10/7/2006 c1 Tasha
That was so friggen awesome, i loved it!
9/23/2006 c1 2dimestorehood
i feel like reviewing all your storys...WOO-HOO!

uhm yeah. that made me giggle

mucho love,

Rachel
7/20/2006 c1 TMBL
I don't care if it's random. I think it's a funny story, I like it a lot...
7/19/2006 c1 Michelle3
Geez. Some people have NO sense of humour. If people flame me I'll just be like;; Okay f*ck you. Then go and flame all of their stories :)... Aha. Revenge. I personally love random stories like this, because in my life humour is a MUST-HAVE. xD What can I say? I like to laugh.
7/19/2006 c1 2Epoxy
BECAUSE I’M AN ASS AND I COMPLAIN A LOT!

That made me choke from laughing!

(Turns around to see Darry making out with Soda.)

That made me spit out my grape onto the computer screen!

HAHA
7/19/2006 c1 8Juliet Found Her Romeo
*luaghs* nice i liked

~Misty
7/19/2006 c1 xodamhsaxo
I like random stories.They're so fun. If people don't like them then I have a simple remedy. Don't read them.
7/19/2006 c1 15MisoSoop
Personally, I like the stories you write. Sure, they're random...big deal.

They're written pretty well from what I can tell! Some people don't appreciate the same kind of humor you have (My friend and I personally love it) and that'll happen a lot.

Did people actually tell you it was a waste of space? I don't think you actually can take up space. I'm pretty sure there's plenty of room for stories that aren't all about mary-sues and falling in love...and such.

You have a point. If they don't like it, they could at least be curteous and not voice their rather rude opinion...or just not read the stories you put up. You never said they had too.

Still, you should be careful you don't stoop to their level and flame them right back, because it'll probably just keep going. Sometimes it's best to ignore them, because, honestly, they just aren't worth your time or anyone elses.

Smelly dog...ha! I love that dog so much...

Smiles,