for Smelly dog

7/19/2006 c1 Detection Services
You've been reported for abuse, and just to let you know that I have never even read or reviewed any of your stories prior to this posting.

This site is for posting legitimate stories for others to read, and you just have to get over the fact that some other people may not like your plot, character development, etc. If you can't take the comments of others, you should think twice about posting a story on a public website.

-Detection Services-
7/19/2006 c1 11screwthestandard101
Whoa. I feel some tension here. I really have no clue why people write like this. -shrugs- It's a mystery. Don know who pissed you off enough to write this but if it was me, dude, I'm sorry. Anyhoo, good job. - IJustWannaBeMe
7/19/2006 c1 qqqqqqqqqqq
MY FABVORITE EVER! Those people flamin' me too so I made abig deal to everyon in the room, akaJimmy, Travis, & wyatt...

UPDATE SOON !1

wait yo gave me an idea! o..this is a good one...

take that you to mean comforing bitches!

Flag-

You are my hero

-Jules C.M.S.D.
7/19/2006 c1 4myguitarisinmymind
"Ugh, how can some people actually write like this?" I think the problem is that many people would say the same thing of you. :) It's just that sometimes you go over the line from humorous to, well... not-so-humorous, for lack of a better word. Well, okay, there ARE better words, but all of them are exceedingly rude.
7/19/2006 c1 1DRAMAsaurus.Rex
Wow. If this is directed at me, then I'm sorry. When I left a rude remark on your story "The day they all died" I didn't know you would write a story about how I'm a... well, you know. Look, I'm sorry that I left a flame on your story. But this was kind of mean. Anyway, hope you forgive me.

-DRAMAsaurus.Rex