FanFiction.Net
for And Ever Widening Slowly Silence All

11/9/2014 c1 82waddiwasiwitch
Oh this was marvelous - heartbreaking. I love the friendship between these two boys.
5/14/2009 c1 1Ghost of the Crescent Moon
Excellent story!
4/13/2009 c1 71Trumpet-Geek
The last two lines were amazing. I've always loved reading interactions between Maes and Roy, and I equally love reading about Roy dealing with his wounds, mental and physical, from the war.
9/6/2006 c1 17Marz1
very depressing. He's lucky he didn't go blind.
8/12/2006 c1 7Star0307
Even though they're very different stories, this one reminded me of "For Esme - with Love and Squalor".

But squalor can be a beautiful thing as well, as seen here. Tragically beautiful, I mean.
7/21/2006 c1 19Negotiatrix
Hey you're back! I'm so happy to read another fic from you!

Hughes really comes through well in this. You have his character and and thoughts done very well. The ending was very poignant too and a great foreshadowing of the depression and angst Roy must deal with again and again later in the series. (I don't know much about the mangaverse!)
7/20/2006 c1 13cozycatastrophe
Wow... brilliant. Such a powerful story! It kept reminding me of this one picture I have of Maes and Roy. I'll have to send it to you if you haven't already seen it. Granted it's pictured during a happier time in the war, but it still kept popping into my head while I was reading this. The emotion was so raw and the description was brilliant. And the characters... perfect. I can't wait for all of your updates! Keep writing. It's brilliant. All of it.
7/20/2006 c1 3InusTgirlDreamer
very nice story i think you captured Hughs and roy wonderfully thank you for sharing this wonderful story