for An Untoward Affinity

5/2/2014 c1 SelenyIchijo
please keep going author sama
4/3/2014 c1 5GlOmP3R
Ah no, don't end it there ! Loved this though ! Please make a continues ! Loved this lots !
2/24/2014 c1 MyLiloITAChIassasin
funny.
4/21/2013 c1 mushi
NEED - CONTI - PLEASE -
1/25/2013 c1 9Bushwah
Soka...
1/18/2010 c1 76een nihc
It's a lovely story and I'm so glad that they are perfectly in character in your story. The idea of them kissing or other mushy mushy stuff just gives me goose bumps. Hope you'll write more about this pairing.
4/27/2009 c1 random cow
PLS CONTINUE THIS!

I'd be so interested to find out what happens after Hisoka loses his memory... Will he forget how to control Nen too? And who hired Illumi to assassinate him anyway?

PWEASE continue this fic!

P.S. I have a short attention span too...
5/5/2007 c1 9ligice76
please *gasp* more... its a very common idea but the way you write it, it looksreally great! and is nice seeing this plot on these two characters! i really wanna know how it turns out!
2/17/2007 c1 50Sakiku
Wheeze, I think I broke something over the chicken soup. Hisoka's way of caring for Illumi is just so... Hisoka. Completely nutters. A wonder that he hasn't wrapped Illumi completely in his beloved Bubble-gum (or his Nen-equivalent, whatever). Excellent work.

Sakiku
12/13/2006 c1 Cherrie
Oh no, asdfljahsldjfhla you HAVE to continue! This looks so promising~
12/6/2006 c1 8Corail Zaarea
Hello!

I love your fic! Please, don't forget it yet, write other chapters! I found the "flashback" SO cute... I'd have like to read more. I want to know what will happen now! Is Hisoka joking and about to take advantage of his pseudo amnesia? Is he honest and will Illumi take care of him (fall for him?)?

Please please please, more!

See you maybe

Corail
8/21/2006 c1 16La Lolita
haha awesome please please update soon
7/31/2006 c1 safina57
I liked this one, reminded me of Cherry's HisokaXIllumi fanfic. I like the amnesia idea, the writing and the humour. I think the characters aren't OCC and I really hope you'll continue the story because I'm looking forward to it.
7/23/2006 c1 6BlackWolfofFire
Well, I kinda wanted another chapter, but w/e. Great story.