for Reunion

7/18/2018 c1 Guest
Very well done.
12/31/2017 c1 TGA Reader
Excellent story, but I was so hoping that it would have a happier ending than when they parted ways the first time after coming down from Brokeback. For a moment leading to the end of the story, I thought that they will both realize this was their second chance and take a chance.
Oh well, a sequel maybe?
1/10/2015 c1 amyh52
The beautiful love between these two, so well written . Can feel the pain, joy, sorrow,passion in your story. So glad you took the time to create this. Thank you!
5/8/2013 c1 Lolololkoo
You are such an amazing writer! Loved it
10/6/2010 c1 2Agiantcookiee
JFT i haven't gotten to finish it yet, i'm in school so i'll hafta finish readin it later. but boy howdy is it al kinds of amazin. great job!
1/1/2010 c1 44bxblover
Once more, an excellent capture. As last story it was about their forbidden curiosity, here about their forbidden love. You truly are a skilled writer. I hope to see more lovely work from you.

WL,

Magz.
8/16/2009 c1 24baies
Oh my god. That was unbelievable! I cried so hard the whole way through it! It's really long, but I love that about it! I love their internal stuggles and thoughts too. Seriously, this story was phenomanal. I'm totally faving.
6/2/2009 c1 JackandJill2325
OK! OK! OK! I am totally new to this fanfiction thing and I am so totally obsessed with BrokeBack and I just LOVE your stories! They are so so so hot, sweet and just wonderful all at once. Just awesome so damn sexy!
8/7/2007 c1 2xoxrelientkxox
This was so heart wrenching and huge and wow. You're a super writer or something. This is so good
8/10/2006 c1 1Lucise
Another fan here!

Will be posting a proper review later!

Thank you for sharing your talents!

Do keep up the good work!