for The Human Factor

9/19/2019 c36 Guest
I love the commentary intermixed with the 23rd Psalm.
6/16/2019 c50 Mar Jan 53
Please can we have some more
6/2/2019 c50 DPDbookworm
And once again, I got drawn into a story that is unlikely to ever see a resolution! *sob*
6/2/2019 c36 DPDbookworm
This powerful story has some dark topics, then leavens them with something like this! Thanks for the giggles.
2/5/2019 c50 Guest
Feels like more is coming. (If so, I wouldn’t complain.)

Good story, excellent characterization, multiple SPAG errors. If
2/4/2019 c47 179Susan M. M
Lovely to hear Carmen Miranda's Ghost again. I liked the Heinlein homage in Planewt Liberty's taxes.

This chapter needs to be expanded upon, and rewritten with the names and serial numbers filed off.
2/4/2019 c36 Guest
“Are we there yet?” The question every parent dreads. I love the annotation of the 23rd Psalm.
2/4/2019 c31 Guest
“It’s a human!”
2/4/2019 c3 Guest
Some problems with their/they’are and you’re/your.
8/4/2018 c20 Mar Jan 53
Being in the same predicament as Chris I remembered my aunt telling me about the fictional Yellow River by IP Daley
6/10/2018 c50 Guest
I would love to read more of this wonderfl story...you have quite a gift...thank you for sharing it...
10/19/2017 c50 Deb
This story is way too good to leave unfinished. Please let us know if you plan to finish this one and 2030. Thank you for story so far :)
10/15/2017 c11 Guest
I'm sad that this he been abandoned.
1/27/2017 c50 Guest
Is this the end of the story? It seems like it's not finished. I'm wondering if I missed something.
1/17/2017 c47 guest
OK. This has been an interesting story and I did not think it would be in the beginning. But it is now time to close it as it has jumped the shark. Ziva Gibbs? Leonard Kirk? 50 chapters. Time to wrap it up and close this one out. If need be, you could always do The Continuing Adventures of...
501 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »