for The Last Hope

7/27/2006 c3 2Ermelinde
Please, if you're going to do it from different points of view besides Voldemort or Harry...don't make them long and boring like most authors seem to do.

Update soon! :D
7/27/2006 c3 6Werewolf777
Hm... I like it. I havn't read a LVHP one before, so maybe you can help me find out if they're intersting or not.

I like the plot of this story sofar, and can't wait to see what happens.

I can't beleive Harry's friends turned on him. HArry better get them back!
7/26/2006 c2 Owl-of-the-cynic
Again, you haven't mentioned what happened to his injuries. An author's note really isn't enough you haven't covered it at all which makes the plot seem half-baked. Also, isn't it a bit...melodramatic of Harry to call himself 'Saviour'? I mean, he's always said he never wanted to be considered one- why throw it to people now? Also it's a little confusing because you've said 'to them he was another helpless soul to be preyed on by the Dementors' but if they consider him a criminal then surely 'helpless soul' is a little too sympathetic sounding? And do you really think that someone should be excused of killing in cases of self-defence? Do you really think murder is permissable?
7/26/2006 c1 Owl-of-the-cynics
How did he manage to run with his ribs and leg broken and his skull cracked? Bit excessive surely?
7/25/2006 c2 27BlueEyes White Dragon Sorcerer
Yay! Such prompt posting!
7/25/2006 c2 Lubbleeone
O.o...there short but good...hope you update again soon!
7/25/2006 c2 30HoshiHikari
well what was the trial for if he was to be condememed anyway. update!
7/25/2006 c2 mandi
i really really like the story! can't wait to read more! please update soon!

later!
7/25/2006 c2 1evilharrygoodness
good job so far! I really like where this is heading. I just wish the chapters were a little bit longer, but that's ok. Keep up the great work and update as soon as you can!
7/24/2006 c1 31Rude and not Ginger
Good story, but Vernon broke Harry's leg, ribs and skull; he shouldn't have been able to run. But that's not really important, it's a good story, update soon, you've got me hooked.
7/24/2006 c1 10scholcomp25
Very good story so far keep up the good work and update as soon as you can, also if you want mor reviews take off member only reviews...
7/24/2006 c1 27BlueEyes White Dragon Sorcerer
Ouch. That's fucked... *big, evil grin* Can't wait to see what happens next.
7/23/2006 c1 clazertai
Keep going. I would like to see more of it!
224 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15