for When Best Friends Fall In Love

4/23/2011 c1 bijou
I don't understand how clair can have a dog if she is a hamster.
6/27/2007 c3 6SilverAngel223
Aw Stan's getting jealous! How cute! It was a pretty good chapter. I can't wait to see what happens between Stan and Pashmina, oh and what of Antonio too. I hope you update soon :)
6/26/2007 c3 5cAgaLLi AtTha
Hey!

WaT A NyC StOwy!

I Love It!

pLz. UpDatE SooN!

STAN-PASHMINA RULES!

WOAhahahAHAha!

hEY! hOPE THaT I CaN MaKE a sToRY aS GUd AS u!

exPeCt dAT UR GonNa BE OnE oF MY FavE auThoR!

KeEp RoCkiNg!

WoAH!
6/24/2007 c2 6SilverAngel223
Hey! It's been a while since you last updated! (a year maybe?)I'm really glad that you did though :) Writer's block is such a horrible thing...but don't let it stop you!

Chapter 2 was awesome and cute. I loved how Claire took pictures of Penelope and ran away! I'll be waiting for your next update
6/23/2007 c2 11DollieMay 19
^^ Heya! I didn't even notice you had this out! Sorry about that!

It's going pretty good so far, just please be a teensy bit more descriptive with things. I totally see potential in this.

And hopefully your next update will be a lot quicker! LOL

So, to sun up my opinion: cute, good, continue.

~DI 15*
10/16/2006 c1 kcwelaopsfscmdkls
hee hee hee! I liked it lots! I could imagine human Pashmina chasing Stan around with a hair dryer XDD Im adding this to faves! Update please!
9/20/2006 c1 PachiPachirisu
Very nice!I love it!
8/6/2006 c1 13Angel-Gal73
That was a cute first chapter!That little Pashmina+Stan scene in the beginning was adorable! So, obviously, I can see this gonna be a cute story. Which is good, cause cuteness ROCKS! Lol, wel, I hope i see a new chapter soon!

cya!

angel
8/3/2006 c1 1Capybara 773
Yay! Another person to talk to (unless you are happier ignoring me, in which case you can do so)!

Story's going ok. Just don't be afraid to flesh out your fic a little. It really brings together the story and makes it really interesting (I don't think I'd suggest 'All Alone' style expanding the descriptions, so try starting off bringing in good small descriptions of people and places, like I did in 'Secret'.)

Sayonara!

Capybara 773
8/2/2006 c1 Tsubaki Munegawa
I am so sorry I was so slow in reviewing this! This was a good first chapter; I wonder what turnabouts Claire will bring...I hope you update soon! Keep up the good work!
7/29/2006 c1 5Hamtaro Luvr
By the way, Penelop and Pashmina are'nt sisters they're just best friends who are close like siters
7/27/2006 c1 18melonstyle
Update soon! Sorry, couldn't think of anything else to say... uh... message me?

Adios!

Mel-Girl.
7/27/2006 c1 3sparkleshine101
That was cute, I really liked it! Continue! ^_^
7/25/2006 c1 6SilverAngel223
Oh! I wonder what's going to happen in the next chapter! Continue
7/24/2006 c1 4Ham-Kelly
Ohmigoshness! You're finally writing a story! =D I will so be waiting for the next chapter! ;)