for RaEl Book1: A Long Forgotten Legacy

7/24/2006 c1 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT START! I am looking forward to next chapter.
7/24/2006 c1 Ryuma
This is a really good start! At least I know how Ranma is a Kryptonian. However, is Nodoka (Mahal) a native of the Earth who became the lover of the Kryptonian or is she from Krypton and went with this man to planet Earth? Also what is the name of Nodoka's lover? You never mentioned that? And is'nt Ranma (RaEl) supposed to have had super strength, speed, and invulnerabiliy from the very beginning like Clark (Ka-El) did? Other than that, a real good chapter for the beginning of this fanfiction. Never heard of a Ranma is a Kyrptonian story before except as an idea for a fanfiction from a fanfiction writer's website. Keep this going.
7/24/2006 c1 27bradw316
interesting concept Ranma becoming Superman, well a path less travelled is a good thing keep it up.
7/24/2006 c1 Rignach
Okay, I wanted to read for a long time Ranma is a Kryptionian (sp?) fanfiction or him as Ka-el's/Clark Kents son but Ra-El seems to me as if there a brothers or a last distance family. I hope your next chapter will be turn better other as this one though. Not that is anything wrong with it... only that is doesn't capture much of the want to read it but thematic is nice.
469 « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32