for No Need For A Lunar Brother

4/28/2018 c8 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
5/23/2015 c8 spicarus
I'm not going to try and say that Akane was a great martial artist, but there is ample evidence in both the anime and manga to conclude that Akane could defeat Kodachi.

I hope you get back around to continuing this story.
4/3/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
this is really awesome and amazing i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this please continue!
1/22/2012 c8 1PAKKO
PLEASE CONTINUE, I hella got into the story.
12/8/2011 c8 5Nysk
Hope there will be MUCH more of this!
10/25/2011 c8 Ranmaleopard
This is really good I can't wait to see what happens next please continue!
10/17/2010 c4 alice
This is an interesting fic, but I have to say that the flashbacks/dream sequences contradict what happened in the first chapter.
10/12/2009 c8 28JustWriter2
Huh... I suppose that I was expecting some more incomprehensive battling that involved the senshi. I'm not disappointed, just surprised.

-jw`chan
10/12/2009 c7 JustWriter2
I was funning on Rumiko Takahashi's "INUYASHA." The guy that I depicted is supposed to be InuYasha having been dragged to hell by Kikyou. I never liked the idea of Kikyou dragging InuYasha to hell when he had so much to live for, so I suppose I was taking out my frustration on his ill-advised decisions. He actually almost went through with it early on in the series, but Kagome had reminded him that they had a job to do (shard hunting, defeating Naraku, etcetera).

I'm one of those Kikyou fans that Doesn't like either the InuYasha~Kikyou or the Naraku~Kikyou pairings. I mean their relationship fifty years previous to his unsealing by Kagome was alright; but seriously, they obviously couldn't just pick up where they left off after the whole Onigumo/Naraku false betrayal thing. Onigumo was just plain obsessed with her and becoming an evil hanyou just made things worse. That's why those fanfictions that have these pairings make me sick. Kikyou obviously needs a friend, not a lover. Even though I wish that I could be her friend I'm still kind of wary. She lives on virgins' souls.

-jw`chan
8/27/2009 c1 Saggit
“Soon Ranma Saotome, soon. You will incur the wrath of a woman scorned.”

_

No, he's already incurred the wrath, since incur means caused. You mean that he will feel the wrath.
8/25/2009 c8 3Hiryo
Muhahaha poor Ranma trouble seems to find him everywhere.

Please correct in following sentence the two errors:

You should be proud him.” Washu said as she opened gate to her lad and motioned Nodoka to follow.

You should be proud of him.” Washu said as she opened gate to her lab and motioned Nodoka to follow.

As well instead of 'Hyuske and Daiske' their names are 'Hiroshi and Daisuke'

Please update soon that exicting and good fanfic!
8/22/2009 c8 11chm01
intersting fic.
8/18/2009 c8 51Kidan Yoshilda
Glad to know your still alive.

Good chapter after being away for awhile. As for me I hit a road block hard, I'm trying to do some rescearch on something but it's been a problem, anyways I'll update Voltron when I can.

Oh one more thing, if you look at the dates on Wiki for Tenchi you'll see that all teh shows including the OVA's are very different becasuse they where written by different people.

I havn't seen all of them as of yet. (Cartoon network never finished the first part of teh OVA.) But I have seen all the movies and I like how Achika was written, She was shown to have been a kind loving person, it's just a shame that she had to die.

Anyways Keep up your writting but don't burn yourself out, Until next time.

Kidan Out!
8/17/2009 c8 RanmaChaos
Great chapter!Please continue to UPDATE!
8/17/2009 c8 176Firehedgehog