for No Need For A Lunar Brother

8/17/2009 c8 8Dumbledork
Very nice, but you got some names wrong. Ranma's friends are called 'Hiroshi' and 'Daisuke', and in last chapter you misspelled Yosho's name. It's 'Katsuhito Masaki'
8/17/2009 c8 10Wonderbee31
Nice section, and will be curious if Nodoka names the Dad, as well as how things will continue to progress in Nerima. Enjoyed how Tokimi and Washu like to bicker still, and that Tokimi can get on Washu a bit, and not worry so much about her getting back at her.
8/10/2009 c7 aznblackhowling
I hope you will continue to update this story.
7/10/2009 c7 22Skye Silverwing
I don't know why, but these three shows tend to cross very well. I do think that if you are going to continue it, you should get in contact with one of the Pre-readers. There were a lot of Typos, Misspellings, and phrases that just sound incorrect when you read them, all of which a Pre-reader can spot and help you fix. Other then that, I would love to see whatever is next in this story.
6/2/2009 c7 3Hiryo
I love this chapter and hope for more pretty soon. ;)
6/1/2009 c7 1pax-draconix
The curse was valid, when he was being mesagonystic as taught by his father. It was even funny, the first couple of times. After a while it just became over used. And I think he's learnt the lesson it was meant to teach. If you're going to re-curse him, at least allow him full control of it.
6/1/2009 c7 god of all
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
6/1/2009 c1 A Reader
while this story looked promising at first you cured Ranma's curse that is very bad form. Especially since I believe that it is one of the only few things that prevent Ranma from becoming Genma or Happosai. Now I won't stop Reading this because I won't let a little thing like that ruin a potentially good story.
6/1/2009 c7 1Sefirot
Thx for the update! It has been a long time but it was worth it. The Sasami/Ranma interaction was really good. Update soon please!
5/31/2009 c7 RanmaChaos
Great chapter!Please continue to UPDATE!
5/31/2009 c7 176Firehedgehog
kick butt fic
5/31/2009 c7 James Birdsong
You wrote a good story.
5/30/2009 c7 51Kidan Yoshilda
Yeah yeah I'm working on it. I'll send you a copy.

Now on to your story.

First off, even though you spelled it right you used the wrong type of Spelling for Fiance, the one you spelled is used for the ladies the one you wanted is Fiancee two ee for the guys.

It was a little to short. Okay theres no rush for the next chapter anyways so take your time. See ya in the funnies.

Kidan Signing out.
5/30/2009 c1 daniel 29
A cute and diverse threesome for ranma in this case. A genuinly interesting story so far
5/30/2009 c7 5Nysk
Another good chapter.

I hope this, and your life, grow better and better.
130 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »