for No Need For A Lunar Brother

6/4/2007 c6 Steve VADER
Nice chapter, but with one prob: There are several instances of wrong word usage, and it seems like you have run it through an

automated spellcheck, but without reading it through afterwards.

Such automated features are using the words that gets the closest to what was written, no matter if it fits with the

content, or not. Be careful with using it, and read the chappie through after it is finished.

For your private situation, I wish you good luck. Don't forget, relationships are about giving and receiving, and not a one way street.

Friendly greetings,

STEVE
6/4/2007 c6 6ranko lina Inverse
Cool story. ABout the only thing I don't like is the evil Ranko but at lessed ya changed her name but still it's Ranko. But that could be because of my name that I don't like it. Wait that is the reason I don't like it. But anyway so when Ami going to meet Ranma? So Ranma going to be Usagi's brother right? When that going to come out. Can't wait to see more. And give Ranma his Curse back it so a part of him.
6/3/2007 c6 8Dumbledork
Excellent. Not much action but a nice read.
6/3/2007 c6 2Vilkath
Glad to see this fic continue, it is not perfect but it is shaping up to be a decent story in the very least. I think the biggest mark against this fic is the rather chaotic way the story progress's, making it hard to follow events. Still no matter what short falls it may have, I am still interested to see this fic completed, very few Ranma/tenchi fics ever get complete. As a reader I suppose I am sort of glad the wedding failed then, but even as a man I guess I can be happy as well. Such silly problems before you are even married, do not exactly point to a happy life. I mean girls are always a little crazy about their 'perfect wedding' but it is not worth going bankrupt.. i'd rather live in a nice house after the wedding then go broke throwing one. But hey I'm a guy.. I guess I could never understand girls.
5/28/2007 c5 2Meca Vegeta
will this no longer be updated?
4/3/2007 c5 Sdarian
Pretty good so far. The only comment I have right now is that generally Ranma is not one for free power-ups. I can understand if a lot of this is some kinda automatic reaction to unlocking this new power, and is a sign of things to come... but I think it would be better if, after his energies have somewhat stablized, he no longer has as easy access to them, and that he would have to train a bit in them in order to find out how they work and combine with each other as well as what he already knows(think blasts or muscle enhancements(like chestnut fist) being empowered by more then just his ki).

As far as romance goes, I would have paired him with both/either Ryoko and/or Hotaru cause those are my favs. With Ryoko already being married, and the intentions of Tsunami, I'd pair Ranma with, again, both or either Hotaru and Tsunami. On a side note, with the power suddenly at his disposal, and Tsunami being a Goddess(by the way, you should have some sort of reaction from Tsunami or someone from Ranma having already killed a God), the only Senshi who comes even close to compairing with their powers is Hotaru, so that just works out great. Plus, Hotaru, being the lonely girl she is, would likely make great friends with Sasami, allowing the whole 'shared man' deal to work out.

Keep up the good work, and I hope to see more updates soon.
3/2/2007 c5 ranma-chan-14
nice, plz plz plz update soon ^_^
3/2/2007 c5 Sean Malloy-1
I hope more will be added soon
3/1/2007 c5 4Drkjester
Love the story, keep it coming.
2/28/2007 c5 4Upgrade
They've split apart. Good for them, bad for everyone else.

Eh? How did Diamond get inside of Ranma?
2/27/2007 c5 8Dumbledork
Nice chapter.
2/27/2007 c5 RanmaChaos
Good Chapter! Please continue to UPDATE!
2/27/2007 c5 James Axelrad
an intereting chapter
2/27/2007 c5 10Wonderbee31
Nice section, and that teaser has me wondering what's going to happen next time.
2/27/2007 c5 38Innortal