for No Need For A Lunar Brother

2/19/2007 c4 26Golden feathers Edward
Oh my GOD this is great! it's rare to find these kind of stories with ranma having a dark moon crest and any mention of Prince Dimaond and the end of this chapter with "Yes father." dear god that's a very good cliff hanger! Your so evil ! Please continue this it's good no GREAT! Continue please i'm begging you!
1/16/2007 c4 2Meca Vegeta
cool
12/18/2006 c4 Sean Malloy-1
Nice work on the story, please do your best to add more chapters soon
12/16/2006 c4 4Upgrade
Eh, I think Tsunami's still got a pretty good chance. But I wonder who Ranma's lunar soul mate is.

A lot of typos, but otherwise good.
12/15/2006 c4 176Firehedgehog
continue soon
12/15/2006 c4 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Genma live! rates, there go my bet.
12/15/2006 c4 8Dumbledork
Excellent chapter once again.
12/15/2006 c4 38Innortal
Getting much better than what you had before. Still need to be careful with spelling when you use all caps.
12/15/2006 c4 1Bobboky
sweet
12/15/2006 c4 James Axelrad
its an interesting chapter. thanks for marking the flashbacks.
12/10/2006 c2 26weebee
*Sigh*

This sounded like it may be good, too...

Oh well.

Sorry, I'm a closed minded Baka. Can't stand fics where they throw out one of Ranma's sides right out of the box because it'll be more conveniant. That's just my thoughts on the matter, and I won't bore you with the multi page Rant you were expecting from an obsessed person like me. Just trust me, I'm foaming at the mouuth to do it, and my hands keep twitching to start writing it...

Well, off of my less desierable rantish characteristics.

Man, toan down teh author's notes. It's truely rediculous. Besides, I may have gotten a bit of enjoyment out of this before I crossed it off my reading list if yo8 hadn't told me streight out that Ranma was gunna be locked.

Well, I can't see any errors in the note that jump out at me and yell WRONG! and I truely, and honestly, wish you good luck in your fic.

PS: I'm truely wondering though, why do you need Ranma to be locked as a girl? I'm not willing to read it to find out, knowing it's coming like that, but it is rather strange to me...

Oh well. As I said before, good luck and may your pen never... erm, May your computer never crash!
12/10/2006 c3 4Upgrade
I wonder who the male ghost is.

Interesting teaser.
12/10/2006 c3 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Way to I have a feeling that Ranma had turn into a tiching super size antimatter bomb.
12/10/2006 c3 James Axelrad
a cliffhanger? after i take the time to review?

oh well. other than it being hard to figure out whats real and what is a flash back, great chapter. only improvement with be to label the breaks for the flashback
12/10/2006 c3 8Dumbledork