for No Need For A Lunar Brother

8/2/2006 c1 176Firehedgehog
continue
7/31/2006 c1 PabloDoritos
Interesting start, intruiging plot so far. Until next time keep up the good work.
7/31/2006 c1 1Rubel
Interesting.
7/30/2006 c1 gatsu no kage fokkusu
Ah, i am not good at this, but, i will give it a shot. Very good story i would like to kindly sugest longer chapters and themulti girls parring thanks ofr reading this poor attempt at a review

Later Nova
7/30/2006 c1 3Hiryo
Would you honor me with 'rating yourself' on my homepage which

you can find through my profile here on There in

the 'Contact me'-section a little bit down you can rate

yourself.

Thank you!
7/27/2006 c1 2Celestial Indigo
It's a nice story guideline you got here. Some parts can be expanded somewhat. The WHAM/BAM/NO-THANK-YOU-MAM fight scene with the blubberous duo and Akane was too short in it's own right.

Have an opening scene going into how Ranma feels two months ago when he decided to write the letter to Kas-chan and Nabs.

Ranko suddenly appearing out of nowhere with only a line or two doesn't cut it. This should be setup in the next chapter with more details.

Just some small parts to expand upon and it will be a great story. I look forward to see these improvements and future chapters.
7/26/2006 c1 38Innortal
Pretty good.
7/26/2006 c1 2Taiki
Good story so far. Please have more out ASAP. Later.
7/26/2006 c1 keichan2
this have some potential, please continue...
7/25/2006 c1 8Dumbledork
Excellent start. Can't wait to see how you'll handle the next few chapters.
7/25/2006 c1 5pspinler
I have a couple of comments,

First, things are developing too quickly. Please consider slowing down the pace of change and more fully writing out each one.

Second, several of the basic premises are really overused: Ranma being a descendant of jurai; the pyschotic akane and fathers; the overly sympathethic nabiki and kasumi; a sane and sympathethic nodoka, and ranma suddenly growing up.

Each of these premises can still be done, but they deserve a lot more development and something in the story to set them aside from all the other stories that do the same thing. Whether that 'something' is excellent character development, or well written angst, or cleverly done plotting, or unique viewpoints on the premise, or writing from a different perspective; it doesn't matter, but it'd be nice to have something to make this story stand out.

Good luck,

- Pat
7/25/2006 c1 4Upgrade
Ranma's cured! Yay!

Evil Onna-Ranma is alive and kicking, I see.

Manga-based evidence suggests that Saotome is Nodoka's original family name, not Genma's.

I like it so far.
7/25/2006 c1 Lykii
Oh! I like the way this is going. I can't wait to see what this story progresses into!
7/25/2006 c1 HappyPig
Hm nice start and it has potential but i'm gonna hold off till you have released a couple more chapters.

Still its looking good, keep it up.
7/25/2006 c1 1Virosa
there are a few things i didn't see coming that i liked.
130 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »