for No Need For A Lunar Brother

7/24/2006 c1 5Nysk
Excellent start to a story that obviously has elements of two of my favorite Anime beyond Ranma.

You have touched upon several things but not given away anything yet.. which leaves the reader.. me.. looking forward to where this story will go.

Please write more.
7/24/2006 c1 7Lord Aries Greymon
I think I'm gonna like this story.

It's a little too early to really give a proper review yet, so I'll wait a few chapters.

Still, seems good so far, if a bit, rushed.
7/24/2006 c1 SHAWN
GREAT START ON THIS STORY.
7/24/2006 c1 Talon Phoenix
Awesome keep it up
7/24/2006 c1 zanthian123
Please post
7/24/2006 c1 ChaosRonin
kool story and chapter kinda mysterious on the black cresent tho wonder how thats related anyways write more soo n ^_^
7/24/2006 c1 Ryuma
Yeah! Another good fanfiction has appeared! I could tell that Ranma has the power of Jurai within him and can access the Light Hawk Wings. But what about the other power source? Is the power of Nemesis that the Black Moon Family used as their power source? If so wouldn't that clash with the power of light from the Light Hawk Wings? And I'm only taking a guess here but from the descriptions that you gave in your summary will Ranma be paired up with Sasami (Tsunami) and Ami (Sailor Mercury)? Yeah man, Sasami is the best! Although with Sailor Moon characters I'm more inclined toward Minako (Sailor Venus), Rei (Sailor Mars), Chibi-Usa, Michiru (Sailor Neptune), Haruka (Sailor Uranus), Hotaru (Sailor Saturn), or Setsuna (Sailor Pluto). Sailor Mercury is okay and Makoto (Sailor Jupiter) is a little better, but I like the others that I mentioned before more! Hope you continue writing chapters for this fanfiction and please proof-read your stories a little better. There were some sentence structures that were incorrect in this first chapter that made me almost lose track of what the chapter was talking about!
7/24/2006 c1 Passer-by
Nice! I am always a fan of Ranma/Ami pairings...if she is the Mercurian Princess you're talking about =). I look forward to more from you!
7/24/2006 c1 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT START! I am looking forward to the next chapter.
7/24/2006 c1 Rignach
Nice start. If have to give up a tip I would say Ranma is part Jurai/n and is soul is someone reborn form the silver m. or something like that. I hope you will have some ideas for it that not already used or it could get boring pretty soon.
130 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9