for Ranma's Ascension

7/24/2006 c2 2Meca Vegeta
cool
7/24/2006 c2 CatOnFire
Your story isn't really the type I like. Half the fun of a crossover in which a character inherit's abilities/powers from another series is having the character grow into it (sadly this type of fic nearly always abandoned eventually). You haven't shown Ranma's to growth into his powers, why he's the way he is, how he came to accept his dual aspect, learning how to act godly, ect.; no it's simply "done".

Plus given the length of time inwhich he has been gone he should have been changed more than you've portrayed, thus you should seriously cut down his "learning time" (say 3 years) and have him less experienced. This gives the added bonus of making the whole "snap I spent some time training and no time has passed for you" seem less Deus-ex-Machina (which is bad for your story whether it has a Dues or not).

Another weakness I found is the fact that Ranma/Ranko keeps repeating that Ranko will start to find men attractive. While I can find no fault in Ranma accepting the fact I can't understand why he likes to point this out every so often (and why it hasn't already happened given the fact that he's been a god for over a thousand years already).

While I don't like story itself, I do like how well it's written and how the story flows with almost no one OOC. I look forward to your next Ranma fic.
7/24/2006 c2 Jerry Unipeg
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! (*x5) I think you do a wonderful story so far.
7/24/2006 c2 48Pikadaj
jup, me like, me like

xD

not much to say 'cept i know both anime's and you should continue, so... i know both anime's and you should continue! XD
7/24/2006 c1 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT START! (*x3) I love this Ranma.
140 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10